Village Promenade - Your Perfect Match

Looking for an amazing place to live with some of the best amenities you could ask for? Village Promenade is leasing for Fall 2020 and Fall 2021 School Years!

Looking for an amazing place to live with some of the best amenities you could ask for? Village Promenade is your perfect match! You’ll feel right at home with our spacious floor plans, fun events, and numerous amenities.

To prove our housing can’t be beaten, here are the top five reasons Village Promenade is the obvious choice for your next housing destination:

1. Amenities Galore!

A typical day at the Village Promenade includes chilling in a fully furnished apartment and relaxing poolside watching the waterfall. You can find yourself up on the roof enjoying a sunny day or working out in the 24-hour fitness center. If you need to hit the books, we have a 24-hour computer lab and study lounge with printers free to use. Other amenities include bicycle storage, hot tub, and a flat-screen HDTV in every living room!

Need a break from studying? Enjoy a swim in our resort-style pool.

2. Perfect Location

One of the best parts of living at our apartments is the close proximity to restaurants, nightlife activities, and campus. Located in the middle of the Village, our apartments are the perfect walking distance to campus or for a fun night out to Brothers. There are also many restaurants steps from your door, including Roots Burger Bar, Greek’s Pizzeria, and Chavas.

Being in the center of the Village means campus, restaurants, and bars are just steps away!

3. Price Point

For everything that we offer, the price point cannot be beaten. We have floor plans for one, two, three, or four bedrooms, with reasonable prices for each apartment. To find out more about our pricing, visit us on our website!

With our prices, you will not find a place more relaxing!

4. Award-Winning

Being a “Best of 2020 Readers Choice Awards” and a “Best of Ball State” winner for the past 6 years in a row, it’s no surprise that residents love Village Promenade and the lifestyle it creates for them. Previously Village Promenade has won “Best of” in the following categories: Apartment Complex, Maintenance, Amenities, Location, Price Point, Customer Service and Landlord. No other apartment community can compete with the Village location and ultimate lifestyle that Village Promenade has to offer all its residents. 

5. Pet-friendly

One of the big highlights is that at Village Promenade is open arms for your furry friend! If you’re looking to move with your dog or cat, you can happily bring them along. 

Home is always better with your furry friend!

Still not convinced we’re the number one housing option for your next nest? Check out our website or give us a call at (765) 287-1000. We’re excited to be your next home in Muncie.