Top Five Reasons You Should Eat with Greek’s

Why should you order dinner from Greeks tonight? Read below!

With a history of spectacular customer service and authentic management, Greek’s Pizzeria strives to provide the best quality pizza to customers, while emphasizing the importance of good taste and individuality! With Best of Ball State officially expanding and focusing around the Ball State, Muncie, and Delaware County communities as whole, below are five key reasons Greek’s should be your number one choice for all things pizza! 

Great Taste and its Different 

As the business continues to grow, Greek’s continues to incorporate specialized pizzas, pastas, French-style bread sandwiches, breadsticks, salads and an assortment of beverages. The fresh, homemade hand-tossed dough, mixed with Greek’s famous Italian sauce, blended cheeses, gourmet toppings and preparation method are what makes the menu options more flavorful and original. 

Greek’s values family and relationships 

At Greek’s, we value family and friends and think of our neighbors as extensions of those relationships. We view those connections as critical components for strong community so we are always looking for new and fun ways to foster them. That could be through supplying our fresh tossed salad or our delicious bread sticks! 

Easy and Accessible 

When it comes to interacting and eating with Greek’s, the process is meant to be an at-your-feet type of service. With a store literally steps away from campus and a top-notch speedy delivery service available, Greek’s stresses the importance of being easily accessible. So, when you’re on your way home from campus and you’re having a bad day, Greek’s mission is to be the place that help changes that! 

Greek’s Gives Back 

Here at Greek’s, we offer Spirit Nights where organizations including nonprofits can come and fundraise for their respective groups! All you have to do is select an available date and time for your supporters to attend, distribute promotional flyers, tell everyone to come eat on your designated Spirit Night and mention your organization at checkout. Follow these easy steps, and Greek’s will donate 20% of the sales back to the organization. 

Late Night Slice 

As you know, Thursday nights through the entire weekend are usually filled with fun and festive activities that college students deem tradition. With our late-night slices available anytime from 10:30pm to last call on Thursdays, Fridays, and Saturdays, Greek’s has you covered just in case you need a snack to help finish out the night.