As of May 20, the Delaware County Health Department (DCHD) has reported a total of 27 deaths and 316 individuals within the county testing positive for SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19 infection.

Since May 15, there have been 65 additional confirmed cases including at least 43 females — three over the age of 20, six over 30, one over 40, four over 50, two over 60, nine over 70, 13 over 80 and five over 90  — and at least 18 males — one over 20, one over 30, three over 40, two over 50, one over 60, four over 70 and six over 80, according to DCHD press releases. At least 50 of these cases were associated long-term care facilities.

Delaware County had its first case March 19 and its first death due to the virus March 21. Of the 316 individuals, the county's coronavirus hub dashboard shows at least 261 were quarantined at home and at least 55 were hospitalized.

In Indiana, as of May 21, there have been 1,791 deaths and 30,409 confirmed positive cases of COVID-19 according to the Indiana State Department of Health (ISDH). A total of 208,561 tests have been reported to ISDH as of that date of which 14.6 percent tested positive.

The ISDH coronavirus dashboard also shows an additional 150 deaths that has COVID-19 listed as a contributing cause of death by physicians, but no positive COVID-19 test was documented for the patients. It shows 37.8 percent of intensive care unit beds and 81.4 percent of ventilators available for use in the Indiana.

According to the dashboard, there have been a total of 732 deaths and 3,624 positive cases in long-term care facilities in Indiana. It shows 148 facilities have had at least one death and 592 facilities have had at least one positive case.

As of May 22, with more than 95,000 deaths and 1.5 million positive cases of COVID-19, the United States has the largest number of confirmed positive cases and deaths in the world according to the Centers for Systems Science and Engineering at Johns Hopkins University. Globally, there have been more than 335,000 deaths and 5.1 million positive cases.

This story will be updated.

3 p.m., May 15

As of May 14, the Delaware County Health Department (DCHD) has reported a total of 21 deaths and 251 individuals within the county testing positive for SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19 infection.

Since May 8, there have been 32 additional confirmed cases including 22 females — one under the age of 18, one over 20, four over 30, three over 40, three over 50, three over 60, one over 70, four over 80, one over 90 and one over 100 — and eight males — one over 20, one over 30, one over 50, two over 60, two over 70 and one over 80, according to DCHD press releases. The 21st death due to the virus occurred in a previously identified COVID-19 patient.

Delaware County had its first case March 19 and its first death due to the virus March 21. Of the 251 individuals, the county's coronavirus hub dashboard shows 200 were quarantined at home and 52 were hospitalized.

In Indiana, as of May 14, there have been 1,550 deaths and 26,655 confirmed positive cases of COVID-19 according to the Indiana State Department of Health (ISDH). A total of 165,448 tests have been reported to ISDH as of that date of which 16.1 percent tested positive.

The ISDH coronavirus dashboard also shows an additional 141 deaths that has COVID-19 listed as a contributing cause of death by physicians, but no positive COVID-19 test was documented for the patients. It shows 39.4 percent of intensive care unit beds and 80.1 percent of ventilators available for use in the Indiana.

According to the dashboard, there have been a total of 584 deaths and 3,033 positive cases in long-term care facilities in Indiana. It shows 121 facilities have had at least one death and 197 facilities have had at least one positive case.

As of May 15, with more than 86,000 deaths and 1.42 million positive cases of COVID-19, the United States has the largest number of confirmed positive cases and deaths in the world according to the Centers for Systems Science and Engineering at Johns Hopkins University. Globally, there have been more than 305,000 deaths and 4.5 million positive cases.

2 p.m., May 8

As of May 7, the Delaware County Health Department (DCHD) has reported a total of 20 deaths and 219 individuals within the county testing positive for SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19 infection.

Since May 1, there have been 20 additional confirmed cases including 11 females — one over the age of 20, three over 40, three over 50, one over 60, one over 70 and two over 80 — and nine males — two over 20, one over 30, one over 40, four over 50 and one over 60, according to DCHD press releases. The 19th and 20th deaths due to the virus occurred in previously identified and confirmed COVID-19 patients.

Delaware County had its first case March 19 and its first death due to the virus March 21. Of the 219 individuals, the county's coronavirus hub dashboard shows 169 were quarantined at home and 50 were hospitalized.

In Indiana, as of May 7, there have been 1,328 deaths and 23,146 confirmed positive cases of COVID-19 according to the Indiana State Department of Health (ISDH). A total of 130,128 tests have been reported to ISDH as of that date of which 17.8 percent tested positive.

The ISDH coronavirus dashboard also shows an additional 119 deaths that has COVID-19 listed as a contributing cause of death by physicians, but no positive COVID-19 test was documented for the patients. It shows 39.9 percent of intensive care unit beds and 81.1 percent of ventilators available for use in the Indiana.

According to the dashboard, there have been a total of 420 deaths and 2,316 positive cases in long-term care facilities in Indiana. It shows 105 facilities have had at least one death and 173 facilities have had at least one positive case.

As of May 8, with more than 76,000 deaths and 1.26 million positive cases of COVID-19, the United States has the largest number of confirmed positive cases and deaths in the world according to the Centers for Systems Science and Engineering at Johns Hopkins University. Globally, there have been more than 272,000 deaths and 3.9 million positive cases.

12 p.m., May 1

As of April 30, the Delaware County Health Department (DCHD) has reported a total of 18 deaths and 199 individuals within the county testing positive for SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19 infection.

The 14 most recently confirmed cases include 10 females — one over the age of 50, two over 60, two over 70, three over 80 and two over 90 — and four males — one over 40, one over 60 and two over 70, according to a DCHD press release. The 18th death due to the virus occurred in a previously identified and confirmed COVID-19 patient.

Delaware County had its first case March 19 and its first death due to the virus March 21. Of the 199 individuals, the county's coronavirus hub dashboard shows 137 were quarantined at home and 49 were hospitalized.

In Indiana, as of April 30, there have been 1,062 deaths and 18,630 confirmed positive cases of COVID-19 according to the Indiana State Department of Health (ISDH). A total of 99,639 tests have been reported to ISDH as of that date of which 18.7 percent tested positive.

The ISDH coronavirus dashboard also shows an additional 113 deaths that has COVID-19 listed as a contributing cause of death by physicians, but no positive COVID-19 test was documented for the patients. It shows 43.1 percent of intensive care unit beds and 80.7 percent of ventilators available for use in the Indiana.

According to the dashboard, there have been a total of 260 deaths and 1,467 positive cases in long-term care facilities in Indiana. It shows 85 facilities have had at least one death and 148 facilities have had at least one positive case.

As of May 1, with more than 63,000 deaths and 1 million positive cases of COVID-19, the United States has the largest number of confirmed positive cases and deaths in the world according to the Centers for Systems Science and Engineering at Johns Hopkins University. Globally, there have been more than 233,000 deaths and 3.2 million positive cases.

4:30 p.m., April 30

As of April 29, the Delaware County Health Department (DCHD) has reported a total of 17 deaths and 185 individuals within the county testing positive for SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19 infection.

The seven most recently confirmed cases include four females — one over the age of 20, one over 30, one over 50 and one over 80 — and three males — one over 40 and two over 50, according to a DCHD press release. The two new deaths due to the virus occurred in previously identified and confirmed COVID-19 patients.

Delaware County had its first case March 19 and its first death due to the virus March 21. Of the 185 individuals, the county's coronavirus hub dashboard shows 131 were quarantined at home and 48 were hospitalized.

In Indiana, as of April 29, there have been 1,007 deaths and 17,835 confirmed positive cases of COVID-19 according to the Indiana State Department of Health (ISDH). A total of 94,998 tests have been reported to ISDH as of that date of which 18.8 percent tested positive.

The ISDH coronavirus dashboard also shows an additional 107 deaths that has COVID-19 listed as a contributing cause of death by physicians, but no positive COVID-19 test was documented for the patients. It shows 42.5 percent of intensive care unit beds and 80.6 percent of ventilators available for use in the Indiana.

As of April 30, with more than 61,000 deaths and 1 million positive cases of COVID-19, the United States has the largest number of confirmed positive cases and deaths in the world according to the Centers for Systems Science and Engineering at Johns Hopkins University. Globally, there have been more than 231,000 deaths and 3.2 million positive cases.

3:30 p.m., April 29

As of April 28, the Delaware County Health Department (DCHD) has reported a total of 15 deaths and 178 individuals within the county testing positive for SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19 infection.

The three most recently confirmed cases include two females — one over the age of 20 and one over 80 — and one male over 60, according to a DCHD press release. The 15th death due to the virus occurred in a previously identified and confirmed COVID-19 patient.

Delaware County had its first case March 19 and its first death due to the virus March 21. Of the 178 individuals, the county's coronavirus hub dashboard shows 129 were quarantined at home and 47 were hospitalized.

In Indiana, as of April 28, there have been 964 deaths and 17,182 confirmed positive cases of COVID-19 according to the Indiana State Department of Health (ISDH). A total of 91,550 tests have been reported to ISDH as of that date of which 18.8 percent tested positive.

The ISDH coronavirus dashboard also shows an additional 101 deaths that has COVID-19 listed as a contributing cause of death by physicians, but no positive COVID-19 test was documented for the patients. It shows 43.4 percent of intensive care unit beds and 79.9 percent of ventilators available for use in the Indiana.

As of April 29, with more than 59,000 deaths and 1 million positive cases of COVID-19, the United States has the largest number of confirmed positive cases and deaths in the world according to the Centers for Systems Science and Engineering at Johns Hopkins University. Globally, there have been more than 225,000 deaths and 3.1 million positive cases.

2 p.m., April 28

As of April 27, the Delaware County Health Department (DCHD) has reported a total of 14 deaths and 175 individuals within the county testing positive for SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19 infection.

The six most recently confirmed cases include two females — one over the age of 20 and one over 70 — and four males — two over 30 and two over 50, according to a DCHD press release.

Delaware County had its first case March 19 and its first death due to the virus March 21. Of the 175 individuals, the county's coronavirus hub dashboard shows 124 were quarantined at home and 46 were hospitalized.

In Indiana, as of April 27, there have been 901 deaths and 16,588 confirmed positive cases of COVID-19 according to the Indiana State Department of Health (ISDH). A total of 87,181 tests have been reported to ISDH as of that date of which 19 percent tested positive.

The ISDH coronavirus dashboard also shows an additional 91 deaths that has COVID-19 listed as a contributing cause of death by physicians, but no positive COVID-19 test was documented for the patients. It shows 44.2 percent of intensive care unit beds and 79.5 percent of ventilators available for use in the Indiana.

As of April 28, with more than 57,000 deaths and 1 million positive cases of COVID-19, the United States has the largest number of confirmed positive cases and deaths in the world according to the Centers for Systems Science and Engineering at Johns Hopkins University. Globally, there have been more than 213,000 deaths and 3 million positive cases.

12 p.m., April 27

As of April 26, the Delaware County Health Department (DCHD) has reported a total of 14 deaths and 169 individuals within the county testing positive for SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19 infection.

Delaware County had its first case March 19 and its first death due to the virus March 21. Of the 169 individuals, the county's coronavirus hub dashboard shows 122 were quarantined at home and 44 were hospitalized.

In Indiana, as of April 26, there have been 844 deaths and 15,961 confirmed positive cases of COVID-19 according to the Indiana State Department of Health (ISDH). A total of 84,476 tests have been reported to ISDH as of that date of which 18.9 percent tested positive.

ISDH's website also shows an additional 88 deaths that has COVID-19 listed as a contributing cause of death by physicians, but no positive COVID-19 test was documented for the patients. The website dashboard shows 43.8 percent of intensive care unit beds and 79 percent of ventilators available for use in the Indiana.

As of April 27, with more than 54,000 deaths and 968,000 positive cases of COVID-19, the United States has the largest number of confirmed positive cases and deaths in the world according to the Centers for Systems Science and Engineering at Johns Hopkins University. Globally, there have been more than 207,000 deaths and 2.99 million positive cases.

3:30 p.m., April 26

As of April 25, the Delaware County Health Department (DCHD) has reported a total of 11 deaths and 165 individuals within the county testing positive for SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19 infection.

The three most recently confirmed cases include one female under the age of 20 and two males — one over 50 and one over 60, according to a DCHD press release.

Delaware County had its first case March 19 and its first death due to the virus March 21. Of the 165 individuals, the county's coronavirus hub dashboard shows 122 were quarantined at home and 44 were hospitalized.

In Indiana, as of April 25, there have been 813 deaths and 15,012 confirmed positive cases of COVID-19 according to the Indiana State Department of Health (ISDH). A total of 81,708 tests have been reported to ISDH as of that date of which 18.4 percent tested positive.

ISDH's website also shows an additional 88 deaths that has COVID-19 listed as a contributing cause of death by physicians, but no positive COVID-19 test was documented for the patients. The website dashboard shows 43.2 percent of intensive care unit beds and 78.9 percent of ventilators available for use in the Indiana.

As of April 26, with more than 54,000 deaths and 956,000 positive cases of COVID-19, the United States has the largest number of confirmed positive cases and deaths in the world according to the Centers for Systems Science and Engineering at Johns Hopkins University. Globally, there have been more than 205,000 deaths and 2.95 million positive cases.

4 p.m., April 25

As of April 24, the Delaware County Health Department (DCHD) has reported a total of 11 deaths and 162 individuals within the county testing positive for SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19 infection.

The 13 most recently confirmed cases include seven females — one over the age of 30, one over 40, one over 60, three over 50 and one over 80 — and six males — one over 20, one over 50, two over 60 and two over 70, according to a DCHD press release.

Delaware County had its first case March 19 and its first death due to the virus March 21. Of the 162 individuals, the county's coronavirus hub dashboard shows 119 were quarantined at home and 44 were hospitalized.

In Indiana, as of April 24, there have been 785 deaths and 14,395 confirmed positive cases of COVID-19 according to the Indiana State Department of Health (ISDH). A total of 79,774 tests have been reported to ISDH as of that date of which 18 percent tested positive.

As of April 25, with more than 53,000 deaths and 926,000 positive cases of COVID-19, the United States has the largest number of confirmed positive cases and deaths in the world according to the Centers for Systems Science and Engineering at Johns Hopkins University. Globally, there have been more than 201,000 deaths and 2.87 million positive cases.

1:30 p.m., April 24

As of April 23, the Delaware County Health Department (DCHD) has reported a total of 11 deaths and 149 individuals within the county testing positive for SAR-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19 infection.

The five most recently confirmed cases include two females — one over the age of 40 and one over 50 — and three males — one over 20, one over 50 and one over 90, according to a DCHD press release.

Delaware County had its first case March 19 and its first death due to the virus March 21. Of the 149 individuals, the county's coronavirus hub dashboard shows 102 were quarantined at home and 43 were hospitalized.

In Indiana, as of April 23, there have been 741 deaths and 13,680 confirmed positive cases of COVID-19 according to the Indiana State Department of Health (ISDH). A total of 75,553 tests have been reported to ISDH as of that date of which 18.1 percent tested positive.

As of April 24, with more than 50,000 deaths and 880,000 positive cases of COVID-19, the United States has the largest number of confirmed positive cases and deaths in the world according to the Centers for Systems Science and Engineering at Johns Hopkins University. Globally, there have been more than 193,000 deaths and 2.76 million positive cases.

7:30 p.m., April 23

As of April 22, the Delaware County Health Department (DCHD) has reported a total of 11 deaths and 144 individuals within the county testing positive for SAR-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19 infection.

The 10 most recently confirmed cases include seven females — one over the age of 20, two over 30, one over 40, two over 70 and one over 90 — and two males — one over 50 and one over 60, according to a DCHD press release.

The press release states there is one case deduction from the previous rolling total which was originally reported as a female with an unknown age on April 11.

Delaware County had its first case March 19 and its first death due to the virus March 21. Of the 144 individuals, the county's coronavirus hub dashboard shows 94 were quarantined at home and 41 were hospitalized.

In Indiana, as of April 22, there have been 706 deaths and 13,039 confirmed positive cases of COVID-19 according to the Indiana State Department of Health (ISDH). A total of 72,040 tests have been reported to ISDH as of that date of which 18.1 percent tested positive.

As of April 23, with more than 49,000 deaths and 866,000 positive cases of COVID-19, the United States has the largest number of confirmed positive cases and deaths in the world according to the Centers for Systems Science and Engineering at Johns Hopkins University. Globally, there have been more than 190,000 deaths and 2.7 million positive cases.

6:30 p.m., April 22

As of April 21, the Delaware County Health Department (DCHD) has reported a total of 11 deaths and 135 individuals within the county testing positive for SAR-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19 infection.

The most recently confirmed five cases include three females — two over the age of 30 and one over 70 — and two males — one over 50 and one over 60, according to a DCHD press release. The 11th death due to the virus occurred in a previously identified and confirmed COVID-19 patient.

Delaware County had its first case March 19 and its first death due to the virus March 21. Of the 135 individuals, the county's coronavirus hub dashboard shows 94 were quarantined at home and 41 were hospitalized.

In Indiana, as of April 21, there have been 661 deaths and 12,438 confirmed positive cases of COVID-19 according to the Indiana State Department of Health (ISDH). A total of 69,470 tests have been reported to ISDH as of that date of which 17.9 percent tested positive.

As of April 22, with more than 46,000 deaths and 846,000 positive cases of COVID-19, the United States has the largest number of confirmed positive cases and deaths in the world according to the Centers for Systems Science and Engineering at Johns Hopkins University. Globally, there have been more than 182,000 deaths and 2.6 million positive cases.

3 p.m., April 21

As of April 20, the Delaware County Health Department (DCHD) has reported a total of 10 deaths and 130 individuals within the county testing positive for SAR-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19 infection.

The most recently confirmed four cases include three females — one over the age of 20, one over 40 and one over 50 — and one male over the age of 70, according to a DCHD press release. The ninth and 10th deaths due to the virus occurred in previously identified and confirmed COVID-19 patients.

Delaware County had its first case March 19 and its first death due to the virus March 21. Of the 130 individuals, the county's coronavirus hub dashboard shows 89 were quarantined at home and 41 were hospitalized.

In Indiana, as of April 20, there have been 630 deaths and 12,097 confirmed positive cases of COVID-19 according to the Indiana State Department of Health (ISDH). A total of 67,264 tests have been reported to ISDH as of that date of which 18 percent tested positive.

As of April 21, with more than 43,000 deaths and 810,000 positive cases of COVID-19, the United States has the largest number of confirmed positive cases and deaths in the world according to the Centers for Systems Science and Engineering at Johns Hopkins University. Globally, there have been more than 175,000 deaths and 2.5 million positive cases.

4:30 p.m., April 20

As of April 19, the Delaware County Health Department (DCHD) has reported a total of eight deaths and 126 individuals within the county testing positive for SAR-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19 infection.

The most recently confirmed 10 cases include eight females — one under the age of 20, two over 50, one over 60, one over 70, two over 80 and one over 90 — and two males — one over 40 and one over 60, according to a DCHD press release. The eighth death due to the virus occurred in a previously identified and confirmed COVID-19 patient.

Delaware County had its first case March 19 and its first death due to the virus March 21. Of the 126 individuals, the county's coronavirus hub dashboard shows 86 were quarantined at home and 40 were hospitalized.

In Indiana, as of April 19, there have been 569 deaths and 11,686 confirmed positive cases of COVID-19 according to the Indiana State Department of Health (ISDH). A total of 64,639 tests have been reported to ISDH as of that date.

As of April 20, with more than 41,000 deaths and 776,000 positive cases of COVID-19, the United States has the largest number of confirmed positive cases and deaths in the world according to the Centers for Systems Science and Engineering at Johns Hopkins University. Globally, there have been more than 169,000 deaths and 2.4 million positive cases.

8 p.m., April 19

As of April 17, the Delaware County Health Department (DCHD) has reported a total of seven deaths and 116 individuals within the county testing positive for SAR-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19 infection.

The most recently confirmed 15 cases include 10 females — one over the age of 30, one over 40, two over 50, one over 40, one over 60, three over 70, one over 80 and one over 90 — and five males — one over 50 and four over 60, according to a DCHD press release. The seventh death due to the virus occurred in a previously identified and confirmed COVID-19 patient.

Delaware County had its first case March 19 and its first death due to the virus March 21. Of the 116 individuals, the county's coronavirus hub dashboard shows 61 were quarantined at home and 34 were hospitalized.

In Indiana, as of April 18, there have been 562 deaths and 11,210 confirmed positive cases of COVID-19 according to the Indiana State Department of Health (ISDH). A total of 61,142 tests have been reported to ISDH as of that date.

As of April 19, with more than 40,000 deaths and 755,000 positive cases of COVID-19, the United States has the largest number of confirmed positive cases and deaths in the world according to the Centers for Systems Science and Engineering at Johns Hopkins University. Globally, there have been more than 164,000 deaths and 2.3 million positive cases.

6:30 p.m., April 18

In Indiana, as of April 17, there have been 545 deaths and 10,641 confirmed positive cases of COVID-19 according to the Indiana State Department of Health (ISDH). A total of 56,873 tests have been reported to ISDH as of that date.

As of April 18, with more than 37,000 deaths and 726,000 positive cases of COVID-19, the United States has the largest number of confirmed positive cases and deaths in the world according to the Centers for Systems Science and Engineering at Johns Hopkins University. Globally, there have been more than 158,000 deaths and 2.3 million positive cases.

1 p.m., April 17

As of April 16, the Delaware County Health Department (DCHD) has reported a total of six deaths and 101 individuals within the county testing positive for SAR-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19 infection.

The most recently confirmed cases include three females — one under the age of 18, one over 20 and one over 40, according to a DCHD press release. The sixth death due to the virus occurred in a previously identified and confirmed COVID-19 patient.

Delaware County had its first case March 19 and its first death due to the virus March 21. Of the 101 individuals, the county's coronavirus hub dashboard shows 61 were quarantined at home and 34 were hospitalized.

In Indiana, as of April 16, there have been 519 deaths and 10,154 confirmed positive cases of COVID-19 according to the Indiana State Department of Health (ISDH). A total of 54,785 tests have been reported to ISDH as of that date.

As of April 17, with more than 33,000 deaths and 672,000 positive cases of COVID-19, the United States has the largest number of confirmed positive cases and deaths in the world according to the Centers for Systems Science and Engineering at Johns Hopkins University. Globally, there have been more than 149,000 deaths and 2.1 million positive cases.

2 p.m., April 16

As of April 15, the Delaware County Health Department (DCHD) has reported a total of five deaths and 98 individuals within the county testing positive for SAR-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19 infection.

The most recently confirmed cases include five males — one over the age of 40, one over 50, two over 60 and one over 90 — and six females — one over 60, two over 70, two over 80 and one over 90, according to a DCHD press release.

Delaware County had its first case March 19 and its first death due to the virus March 21. Of the 98 individuals, the county's coronavirus hub dashboard shows 54 were quarantined at home and 30 were hospitalized.

In Indiana, as of April 15, there have been 477 deaths and 9,542 confirmed positive cases of COVID-19 according to the Indiana State Department of Health (ISDH). A total of 51,115 tests have been reported to ISDH as of that date.

As of April 16, with more than 31,000 deaths and 641,000 positive cases of COVID-19, the United States has the largest number of confirmed positive cases and deaths in the world according to the Centers for Systems Science and Engineering at Johns Hopkins University. Globally, there have been more than 140,000 deaths and 2.1 million positive cases.

4 p.m., April 15

As of April 14, the Delaware County Health Department (DCHD) has reported a total of 90 individuals within the county testing positive for SAR-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19 infection.

Delaware County has had five deaths thus far due to COVID-19, according to the county's coronavirus hub. The county had its first case March 19 and its first death due to the virus March 21.

Of the 90 individuals, the hub's dashboard shows 54 were quarantined at home and 30 were hospitalized.

In Indiana, as of April 14, there have been 436 deaths and 8,955 confirmed positive cases of COVID-19 according to the Indiana State Department of Health (ISDH). A total of 48,396 tests have been reported to ISDH as of that date.

As of April 15, with more than 27,000 deaths and 614,000 positive cases of COVID-19, the United States has the largest number of confirmed positive cases and deaths in the world according to the Centers for Systems Science and Engineering at Johns Hopkins University. Globally, there have been more than 132,000 deaths and 2 million positive cases.

3:30 p.m., April 14

As of April 13, the Delaware County Health Department (DCHD) has reported a total of 86 individuals within the county testing positive for SAR-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19 infection.

The most recently confirmed seven cases include two males — one over the age of 40 and one over 50 — and two females — one over 20 and one over 50, according to a DCHD press release.

Delaware County has had three deaths thus far due to COVID-19, according to the county's coronavirus hub. The press release states additional possible death confirmations are still pending. The county had its first case March 19 and its first death due to the virus March 21.

Of the 86 individuals, the hub's dashboard shows 52 were quarantined at home and 30 were hospitalized.

In Indiana, as of April 13, there have been 387 deaths and 8,527 confirmed positive cases of COVID-19 according to the Indiana State Department of Health (ISDH). A total of 46,017 tests have been reported to ISDH as of that date.

As of April 13, with more than 23,000 deaths and 584,000 positive cases of COVID-19, the United States has the largest number of confirmed positive cases and deaths in the world according to the Centers for Systems Science and Engineering at Johns Hopkins University. Globally, there have been more than 121,000 deaths and 1.94 million positive cases.

12:30 p.m., April 13

As of April 12, the Delaware County Health Department (DCHD) has reported a total of 82 individuals within the county testing positive for SAR-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19 infection.

The most recently confirmed seven cases include three males — one over the age of 40, one over 50 and one over 60 — and four females — two over 60 and two over 80, according to a DCHD press release.

Of the 82 individuals, the hub's dashboard shows 47 were quarantined at home and 28 were hospitalized.

In Indiana, as of April 12, there have been 350 deaths and 8,236 confirmed positive cases of COVID-19 according to the Indiana State Department of Health (ISDH). A total of 44,539 tests have been reported to ISDH as of that date.

As of April 13, with more than 22,000 deaths and 558,000 positive cases of COVID-19, the United States has the largest number of confirmed positive cases and deaths in the world according to the Centers for Systems Science and Engineering at Johns Hopkins University. Globally, there have been more than 116,000 deaths and 1.87 million positive cases.

12 p.m., April 12

As of April 10, the Delaware County Health Department (DCHD) has reported a total of 75 individuals within the county testing positive for SAR-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19 infection.

The most recently confirmed 10 cases include two males — one over the age of 60 and one over 90 — and eight females — one under 10, two over 50, one over 90 and four additional patients with confirmed tests that are still under investigation, according to a DCHD press release.

Delaware County has had three deaths thus far due to COVID-19, according to the county's coronavirus hub. The county had its first case March 19 and its first death due to the virus March 21.

Of the 75 individuals, the hub's dashboard shows 47 were quarantined at home and 28 were hospitalized.

In Indiana, as of April 11, there have been 343 deaths and 7,928 confirmed positive cases of COVID-19 according to the Indiana State Department of Health (ISDH). A total of 42,489 tests have been reported to ISDH as of that date.

As of April 12, with more than 20,000 deaths and 530,000 positive cases of COVID-19, the United States has the largest number of confirmed positive cases and deaths in the world according to the Centers for Systems Science and Engineering at Johns Hopkins University. Globally, there have been more than 110,000 deaths and 1.8 million positive cases.

5 p.m., April 11

In Indiana, as of April 10, there have been 330 deaths and 7,435 confirmed positive cases of COVID-19 according to the Indiana State Department of Health (ISDH). A total of 39,215 tests have been reported to ISDH as of that date.

As of April 11, with more than 18,800 deaths and 503,000 positive cases of COVID-19, the United States has the largest number of confirmed positive cases and deaths in the world according to the Centers for Systems Science and Engineering at Johns Hopkins University. Globally, there have been more than 104,000 deaths and 1.72 million positive cases.

5 p.m., April 10

As of April 9, the Delaware County Health Department (DCHD) has reported a total of 65 individuals within the county testing positive for SAR-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19 infection.

The most recently confirmed 14 cases include five males — one over the age of 20, one over 40, two over 70 and one over 80 — and nine females — three over 30, three over 40, two over 50 and one over 80, according to a DCHD press release.

Additionally, of the 65 individuals, the hub's dashboard shows 37 were quarantined at home and 28 were hospitalized.

In Indiana, as of April 9, there have been 300 deaths and 6,907 confirmed positive cases of COVID-19 according to the Indiana State Department of Health (ISDH). A total of 35,040 tests have been reported to ISDH as of that date.

As of April 10, with more than 18,000 deaths and 486,000 positive cases of COVID-19, the United States has the largest number of confirmed positive cases in the world according to the Centers for Systems Science and Engineering at Johns Hopkins University. Globally, there have been more than 101,000 deaths and 1.67 million positive cases.

12:30 p.m., April 9

As of April 8, the Delaware County Health Department (DCHD) has reported a total of 51 individuals within the county testing positive for SAR-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19 infection.

The most recently confirmed case is a male over the age of 60, according to a DCHD press release.

In Indiana, as of April 8, there have been 245 deaths and 6,351 confirmed positive cases of COVID-19 according to the Indiana State Department of Health (ISDH). A total of 32,133 tests have been reported to ISDH as of that date.

As of April 9, with more than 14,800 deaths and 432,000 positive cases of COVID-19, the United States has the largest number of confirmed positive cases in the world according to the Centers for Systems Science and Engineering at Johns Hopkins University. Globally, there have been more than 89,000 deaths and 1.5 million positive cases.

12:30 p.m., April 8

As of April 7, the Delaware County Health Department (DCHD) has reported a total of 50 individuals within the county testing positive for SAR-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19 infection.

The most recently confirmed three cases include a male over the age of 50 and two females — one over 30 and one over 60, according to a DCHD press release.

In Indiana, as of April 7, there have been 203 deaths and 5,943 confirmed positive cases of COVID-19 according to the Indiana State Department of Health (ISDH). A total of 30,869 tests have been reported to ISDH as of that date.

As of April 8, with more than 12,900 deaths and 401,000 positive cases of COVID-19, the United States has the largest number of confirmed positive cases in the world according to the Centers for Systems Science and Engineering at Johns Hopkins University. Globally, there have been more than 83,000 deaths and 1.45 million positive cases.

1:30 p.m., April 7

As of April 6, the Delaware County Health Department (DCHD) has reported a total of 47 individuals within the county testing positive for SAR-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19 infection.

The most recently confirmed seven cases include one male over the age of 70 and six females — one over the age of 30, three over 40, one over 50 and one over 70, according to a DCHD press release.

In Indiana, as of April 6, there have been 173 deaths and 5,507 confirmed positive cases of COVID-19 according to the Indiana State Department of Health (ISDH). A total of 28,764 tests have been reported to ISDH as of that date.

As of April 7, with more than 11,000 deaths and 378,000 positive cases of COVID-19, the United States has the largest number of confirmed positive cases in the world according to the Centers for Systems Science and Engineering at Johns Hopkins University. Globally, there have been more than 78,000 deaths and 1.38 million positive cases.

1 p.m., April 6

As of April 5, the Delaware County Health Department (DCHD) has reported a total of 40 individuals within the county testing positive for SAR-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19 infection.

The most recently confirmed three cases include three females over the ages of 20, 40 and 70, according to a DCHD press release.

“This week may prove to be the most critical yet for us locally, based on modeling and projections of the spread of COVID-19," said Jammie Bane, DCHD administrator, in the press release. "Give us this one week, stay home, and avoid all outings unless it is a true emergency."

Bane said federal authorities have compared the coming week to "a nationwide Pearl Harbor event." She said she believes it would be wise for people to heed this warning and protect themselves and each other by "simply staying home.”

Delaware County has had two deaths thus far due to COVID-19, according to the county's coronavirus hub. The county had its first case March 19 and its first death due to the virus March 21.

In Indiana, as of April 5, there have been 139 deaths and 4,944 confirmed positive cases of COVID-19 according to the Indiana State Department of Health (ISDH). A total of 26,191 tests have been reported to ISDH as of that date.

As of April 6, with more than 10,000 deaths and 347,000 positive cases of COVID-19, the United States has the largest number of confirmed positive cases in the world according to the Centers for Systems Science and Engineering at Johns Hopkins University. Globally, there have been more than 70,000 deaths and 1.3 million positive cases.

12 p.m., April 5

As of April 4, the Delaware County Health Department (DCHD) has reported a total of 37 individuals within the county testing positive for SAR-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19 infection.

The most recently confirmed four cases include a male over the age of 30 and three females — one over 30 and two over 70, according to a DCHD press release.

In Indiana, as of April 3, there have been 127 deaths and 4,411 confirmed positive cases of COVID-19 according to the Indiana State Department of Health (ISDH). A total of 22,652 tests have been reported to ISDH as of that date.

As of April 5, with more than 8,500 deaths and 312,000 positive cases of COVID-19, the United States has the largest number of confirmed positive cases in the world according to the Centers for Systems Science and Engineering at Johns Hopkins University. Globally, there have been more than 66,000 deaths and 1.22 million positive cases.

11 a.m., April 4

As of April 2, the Delaware County Health Department (DCHD) has reported a total of 33 individuals within the county testing positive for SAR-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19 infection.

The most recently confirmed eight cases include four males — one over the age of 40, one over 50 and two over 60 — and four females — one over the age of 20, two over 30 and one over 70, according to a press release from the Delaware County Health Department.

In Indiana, as of April 3, there have been 116 deaths and 3,953 confirmed positive cases of COVID-19 according to the Indiana State Department of Health (ISDH). A total of 19,800 tests have been reported to ISDH as of that date.

As of April 4, with more than 7,100 deaths and 278,000 positive cases of COVID-19, the United States has the largest number of confirmed positive cases in the world according to the Centers for Systems Science and Engineering at Johns Hopkins University. Globally, there have been more than 60,000 deaths and 1.14 million positive cases.

11 p.m., April 3

The Delaware County Coroner's Office has confirmed a possible second death due to COVID-19.

In an April 2 press release, the county coroner states its office has been investigating a death related to a novel coronavirus positive test.

While test results are normally expected seven to 10 days postmortem when a person is suspected of having had the virus, the press release states. In this case, the virus wasn't initially suspected and was at very onset of the pandemic locally.

With multiple preexisting factors, it states the patient's primary care physician reported the patient's death as "initially unremarkable."

Once the deceased was released to the mortuary and prepared for final arrangements, the deceased's companion tested positive for the virus.

After consultation with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, the postmortem test was unable to to be conducted for a laboratory confirmation on the deceased, it states.

The coroner's office determined that the coronavirus was a contributing factor in the person's death by a positive result of the person's wife within days of his death.

Delaware County had its first death due to the virus March 21. That patient was was identified as an elderly female, who was admitted to the hospital from her home and died while being treated at Indiana University Health Ball Memorial Hospital.

The press release states, this is the confirmation that the virus was present in the home of the deceased person at the time of his death.

Additionally, as of April 3, the Delaware County Health Department (DCHD) has reported a total of 33 individuals within the county testing positive for SAR-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19 infection.

In Indiana, as of April 3, there have been 102 deaths and 3,437 confirmed positive cases of COVID-19 according to the Indiana State Department of Health (ISDH). A total of 17,835 tests have been reported to ISDH as of that date.

As of April 3, with more than 7,100 deaths and 277,000 positive cases of COVID-19, the United States has the largest number of confirmed positive cases in the world according to the Centers for Systems Science and Engineering at Johns Hopkins University. Globally, there have been more than 58,000 deaths and 1,099,000 positive cases.

11 a.m., April 3

As of April 2, the Delaware County Health Department (DCHD) has reported a total of 25 individuals within the county testing positive for SAR-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19 infection.

The one additional case confirmed Thursday is a male over the age of 50 who is isolated at home, according to Delaware County's emergency management agency.

As of April 3, with more than 6,000 deaths and 245,000 positive cases of COVID-19, the United States has the largest number of confirmed positive cases in the world according to the Centers for Systems Science and Engineering at Johns Hopkins University. Globally, there have been more than 55,000 deaths and a million positive cases.

7:30 p.m., April 2

In Indiana, as of April 2, there have been 78 deaths and 3,039 confirmed positive cases of COVID-19 according to the Indiana State Department of Health (ISDH). A total of 16,285 tests have been reported to ISDH as of that date.

As of April 2, with more than 5,800 deaths and 242,000 positive cases of COVID-19, the United States has the largest number of confirmed positive cases in the world according to the Centers for Systems Science and Engineering at Johns Hopkins University. Globally, there have been more than 52,000 deaths and a million positive cases.

10:30 a.m., April 2

As of April 1, the Delaware County Health Department (D