Milder week with precipitation chances here and there

Photo Provided by NewsLink Indiana Weather Team

Tonight: A standard cooler evening for your Friday. Calm winds and partly cloudy conditions will ensure a more enjoyable night despite dropping temperatures. In later hours of the night the low will drop below freezing. Dress accordingly for the cold and it should be a decent Friday night. 

Saturday: Tomorrow will bring us likely chances of early rain and snow mixtures. The good news is that it should be on the lighter side so don't worry about a downpour or snow accumulation. Our greatest chances for precipitation remain in the morning for the time being. Conditions for tomorrow won't be as scary as the weather icons make it look.  The rest of the day should remain partly cloudy, cool, and have mild winds along with it.  

7-Day: Overall this upcoming week will sit in the forties and fifties for your temperature range. While we may drop in temperatures slightly this weekend, expect them to rise into the fifties before the week is out. Rain chances are scattered throughout the week with our greatest chance being tomorrow. This Thanksgiving we are currently looking at cloudy conditions with a slight 20% chance of rain. Over the week be sure to keep an eye on your local weather to keep up with the rain developments and if they will affect travel. No matter what the weather is like, have a great Thanksgiving this week!