Best Western is the place to stay when in Muncie

Why? A great location and plenty of perks

Attention all students and parents of students! Are you visiting Muncie or Ball State for the summer, family weekend, or even a football game? Be sure to stay at Best Western for convenience and fun! 

Location, Location, Location 

We all know how important location is, especially when it comes to what hotel you are staying at. Best Western realizes this, which is why we are located close to both Ball State University and great restaurants and shopping locations, allowing you to visit both campus and city life! 

Best Western is the nearest hotel to campus with only a 13-minute walk from Ball State University. It is located at 30111 W.  Bethel Ave. in Muncie with tons of amenities that make your stay feel like it is a home away from home! 

With its convenient location close to campus and other Muncie tourist locations allow you to get the best of both worlds when staying in Best Western.

Room Amenities 

Best Western has tons of great perks that allow you to relax when you’re away from home and visiting Muncie.  Whether it is our free WIFI, cable satellite television with HBO, tea and one-cup coffee makers, flat-screen TVs, work desks, microwaves or mini-fridges, we are confident we can supply what you need in order to have a relaxing stay. 

Some rooms even have balconies, pullout sofas and whirlpool tubs – so be sure to look around at what we have to offer to make your stay all that you would like it to be! 

What you Should Expect 

When you come to Muncie and stay in a Best Western, you’re staying at a home away from home. We are committed to making you feel as comfortable as possible with all of our amenities and offers. 

When you organize your stay at Best Western, we will have complimentary hot breakfast, which includes: choice of breads, cereal, fruit, yogurt, hot eggs, hot breakfast meat, other hot items, juice, and coffee! We also have free parking, so you can relax and completely enjoy your stay. 

Our hotel is 100% smoke-free, so you will be able to enjoy the comforts of home and stay in clean, smoke-free rooms. Whether you are relaxing in our indoor pool or hot tub, we can guarantee you will enjoy your stay. So don’t forget to pack your swimsuit and enjoy some much-deserved R&R! 

Best Western is located near many dining options, only minutes to Downtown and the Muncie Mall – allowing you to have a great time while visiting Muncie and checking out the great selection of restaurants and stores to have a great visit in our city. 

We also encourage you too enjoy some sightseeing while you’re here! Whether it is Minnetrista or the Oakhurst Botanical Gardens – Muncie has lots of stunning landscaping. Visit our website at Bestwestern.com to find other nearby attractions that will keep you entertained and busy. 

Give us a call today to reserve your room at: (765) 282-0600!