Village Promenade is the best apartment complex Muncie has to offer!

Wanting to find a great place to live in the perfect location, with some of the best amenities you can ask for? Then Village Promenade is the place for you! With us you will find spacious floor plans, beautiful amenities, fun events, and the best location you can get.

On a typical day living at VP, you can find yourself relaxing in a fully furnished apartment after class or hanging out in a hammock on the rooftop terrace. These are only a couple of the great amenities that Village Promenade has to offer! The apartment community also includes a resort style pool with a waterfall, hot tub, 24-hour fitness center, clubhouse full of activities, and quiet study rooms with free printing. Let’s not forget that being only steps away from Ball State’s campus, you can easily take part in all the festivities the Village has to offer.

Being a “Best of Ball State” winner for the past 5 years in a row, it’s no surprise that residents love Village Promenade and the lifestyle it creates for them. Previously Village Promenade has won “Best of” in the following categories: Apartment Complex, Maintenance, Amenities, Location, Price Point, and Landlord. No other apartment community can compete with the Village location and ultimate living that VP has to offer all its residents.

All this sweet talking can only do so much, so take a look what our residents had to say…

(5 / 5) March 01, 2019

Living here has been nothing but amazing. The friendliness of the staff and the amenities that are here, really add to the whole living experience. I wouldn’t want to live anywhere else!

(4.5 / 5) March 1, 2019

I really enjoy living here! It’s close to campus, the amenities are great and it feels like home! I’m so glad that I get to live here and I can’t wait to live here again next year!

(5 / 5) February 21, 2019

I love living at the Village Promenade! You can’t beat the great location! There are so many restaurants and little shops within walking distance. I couldn’t imagine living anywhere else!

(5 / 5) January 30, 2019

I love living here and I will keep living here as long as I attend BSU! The fun little activities that are offered in the Leasing Office are always a fun treat.

(5 / 5) January 30, 2019

This is a great place to live with great amenities. I love how it is a 5 minute walk to campus and you can grab something to eat with great choices in the Village.

(5 / 5) January 21, 2019

For my college career, I will have lived in the Village Promenade for 3 years and I have loved every second of it! The staff is friendly and maintenance is amazing! There is no better place to live than at the VP.

(5 / 5) January 18, 2019

Living in the VP has been the best two years of my life. Having the proximity to campus, plus all the amenities they have is truly unbeatable.

(5 / 5) January 11, 2019

Highly recommend living at the Village Promenade! Close to all my classes and great workout room. Staff is very helpful and friendly too. They always have free food!

For more information check out Village Promenade on Instagram or our website. And don't forget to vote for Village Promenade in the 2019 Best of Ball State!