'Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy' is a perfect fit for any Switch library

by Tanner Kinney Disclaimer: This review is of the Nintendo Switch version of the game and was played primarily in docked mode. This copy of the game was provided free of charge by the developer for review purposes. When Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy was announced for the PS4, long-time Playstation fans were both shocked and amazed. Finally, a developer was going to give Crash Bandicoot the love it was missing for so long since the IP was acquired by Activision. However, the more incredible thing is that for the first time, the entire Crash Bandicoot trilogy would be available on non-Sony platforms. Particularly, die-hard Nintendo fans could finally experience the trilogy on a Nintendo console. Aside from the fact that Nintendo has claimed the head of another former rival mascot (first Sonic, now Crash), portability for these games is also something that’s great to have in theory. The Switch port has everything intact from the PS4 version, along with all additional content that was added after release but now with portable capabilities. It’s nothing too special, but for those who’ve never gotten to experience one of pioneers in 3D platforming, it’s a very good treat.

Presentation that defines how remakes should be done

Image from Activision
Crash Bandicoot Crash Bandicoot Crash Bandicoot

One great game, one good game with flaws, and one game that’s absolutely infuriating

N. Sane Trilogy
Image from Activision
Crash Bandicoot Super Mario 64 Crash Bandicoot: Crash Crash
Image from Activision
Crash Bandicoot 2 Bandicoot Crash Bandicoot Warped: Crash Bandicoot Crash Crash 2 Crash 3

The value of the port is the value of the port-ability

Image from Activision
Stardew Valley Hollow Knight Crash Bandicoot Crash Crash Bandicoot
Images: WindowsCentral