Avengers: Infinity War’s biggest weakness is its future

By Joe Bursley WARNING: Major spoilers ahead for Avengers: Infinity War and possibly future MCU films. The opinions and views expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the opinion of Byte or Byte’s editorial board. One of the biggest complaints of the Marvel Cinematic Universe is how inconsequential its movies tend to be. The heroes always win, the bad guy is defeated and almost always killed off (unless they're fangirl-bait like Loki), and the universe is more or less returned to a normal stasis. It is difficult to watch a movie and anticipate high stakes when all the hero cast members already have sequels announced beforehand. After 18 movies, fans have been desperate for consequences in Infinity War just for a change of pace, with predictions of heroic deaths like Captain America abounding before the film's premiere. And the Russo brothers delivered in their massive Avengers movie, in the most massive way. Infinity War has lots of character deaths throughout the film, and it does leave quite the cliffhanger at the end to set up Avengers 4 next May, whatever it will be called. And, for the most part, the movies set in the MCU after Avengers 4 have remained a mystery, save for a couple. Yet I already sort of know how the next film will resolve the cliffhanger in Infinity War, or at least that it will happen. As much as Marvel tried to keep their cinematic universe’s future a secret, they didn’t quite cover all their bases.

So, who does die in Infinity War?

Infinity War Avengers: Infinity War Avengers 4

But do they really die?

contracts are basically up
Hawkeye Infinity War Homecoming immediately after Avengers 4 Infinity War Avengers 4 Black Panther will also get a sequel

Image from Reddit

Avengers 4 NINE Avengers 4 Infinity War

So, how will they fix the universe?

manipulate time which in of itself is suspicious turn back time and bring someone back to life leaked pictures of the Avengers 4 set Avengers Or could it be an elaborate hoax by the Russo brothers to distract spying fans? Infinity War Avengers 4 Infinity War
Cosmic Book News Den of Geek CinemaBlend CBR AIPT! ScreenRant Reddit Imgur