'Jeopardy!' college qualifying test open to Ball State students

<p>America’s favorite quiz show, Jeopardy, is preparing for its annual college week where all of the contestants are college students. Students can take practice tests online. Jeopardy.com, Photo Courtesy</p>

America’s favorite quiz show, Jeopardy, is preparing for its annual college week where all of the contestants are college students. Students can take practice tests online. Jeopardy.com, Photo Courtesy

America’s favorite quiz show, "Jeopardy!," is preparing for its annual college week where all of the contestants are college students. 

In order to choose who will be competing, the company will hold an online test Oct. 3 at 6 p.m. Central Standard Time or 9 p.m. Pacific Standard Time. 

For contestants to be eligible for the show, they must first take the online test, which only happens once a year. 

Participants must register before the testing begins. To register, potential contestants will need to create a free account on Jeopardy.com

Registration consists of two steps: 

1. Answering personal questions to ensure that the potential contestant is in college
  2. Choosing which test to take, which should be the 2017 College Test.

After registering, contestants can log back on at the indicated time to take the test. If a participant scores well enough, they are then asked to audition to be on the show.