Ubisoft reveals season pass details for 'The Division'

<p>Ubisoft promises that each of these expansions will “build on <em style="background-color: initial;">The Division</em>, continuing your agent's journey with new content, gear, and gameplay as you fight to take back New York.”</p>

Ubisoft promises that each of these expansions will “build on The Division, continuing your agent's journey with new content, gear, and gameplay as you fight to take back New York.”

Ubisoft has revealed a bit more information about what players of The Division can expect from the game's season pass. The company revealed that the season pass will include three expansions. Details were scant, but Ubisoft did reveal the names of the three content packs. Expansion I is called “Underground,” expansion II is “Survival” and expansion III is called “Last Stand.”

Ubisoft promises that each of these expansions will “build on The Division, continuing your agent's journey with new content, gear, and gameplay as you fight to take back New York.” Ubisoft also revealed a suite of exclusive benefits for season pass holders, which includes the exclusive Sawed-Off Shotgun weapon, exclusive outfits and weapon skins and monthly benefits that include content drops and special events.

The Division will launch on March 8 for PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC.

-----

Source: Tom Clancy's The Division