NewsLink Indiana Mid-Day Weather Forecast November 23, 2015 - Cody Blevins

Muncie, IN (NewsLink Indiana) -- Happy Monday everyone and happy early Thanksgiving! Today our temperatures will get up to 39° with mostly sunny skies to hang around for most of the day today. Tonight our lows will make their way down to a cool 25° with mostly cloudy skies building in through the overnight hours. Tomorrow that cloud cover will be in place with our highs managing to get back up into the 40's coming in at 44°. Your lows Tuesday will go down to 32°. Wednesday our temperatures continue to get warmer reaching to 52° and the sunshine will return with our lows to dip down to 42° overnight. Thursday (Thanksgiving) you can expect your highs to get up into the upper 50's climbing to 58° for your afternoon high but with that warmer air comes our next chance for rain overnight so if you plan on doing any black Friday shopping be sure to pack an umbrella. Thursday night our lows will drop to 49°. Friday our temperatures will remain fairly warm at 54° but those rain showers will be around once again with your lows Friday to reach 31°. And by your weekend you can expect partly cloudy skies with highs to get up into the upper 30's and lower 40's. Don't forget to tune in to NewsLink Indiana for further weather coverage and follow us on twitter @NLIWeather!