Get scared: Four haunted attractions in Muncie, Anderson

<p>Students clad in costumes partied in the Student Center Friday Oct. 25, 2013. <em>DN FILE PHOTO TAYLOR IRBY</em></p>

Students clad in costumes partied in the Student Center Friday Oct. 25, 2013. DN FILE PHOTO TAYLOR IRBY

Honors House of Horrors is Oct. 27 in the Honors House. The house will transform into a haunted cafeteria, administrative office and other school-themed scares. Come find out what’s scarier than a senior thesis or three-hour colloquium. The event is free to any student.

Oct. 27 from 8 to 10 p.m., Honors House

Scarevania Haunted Attraction was voted the No. 1 "Most Original Haunt in Indiana." Participants will navigate through an indoor and outdoor maze. In addition, Scarevania will be providing a haunted house for Cornerstone’s All Hallows’ Eve Bash. Tickets are $12 each at the door. 

Oct. 29 from 8 to 11 p.m. and Oct. 30 and 31 from 8 p.m. to midnight, 1911 N Granville Ave.

Stillwell Manor Haunted House in Anderson uses strobe lights, small spaces, fog, dim lighting and slanted floors to spook visitors. The haunted house is a completely indoor maze. Tickets are $18 on Friday and Saturday nights, and $15 any other night. Halloween tickets are $18. 

Oct. 28 and 29 from 7:30 to 10 p.m., Oct. 30 from 7:30 p.m. to midnight and on Halloween from 8 p.m. to 1 a.m., 1704 E. 60th St., Anderson. 

Indy Screampark in Anderson has six attractions, including a Monster Midway, prison, zombieland apocalypse, asylum and haunted woods, to make sure you're scared by the end of the night. Indoor attractions open at 7 p.m. each night, and the outdoor ones open when it gets dark. Tickets range from $21.95 to $28.95, depending on which day you go. Tickets for Oct. 29 are already sold out. All tickets cost $5 more at the box office than online. Indy Screampark is open past Halloween. 

Oct. 27, 28 and 29 from 7 to 10:30 p.m., Oct. 30 from 7 p.m. to 1 a.m., Oct. 31 from 7 p.m. to midnight, Nov. 1 from 7 to 10:30 p.m., Nov. 6 and 7 from 7 p.m. to midnight.

See four naturally haunted places to see for yourself in Muncie.