BSA hosts week of events

<p>From Oct. 26 to Oct. 31, the Black Student Association will be hosting their week of events. On Oct. 27, they will be talking about diversity in the workplace and being successful somewhere without a lot of diversity. <em>PHOTO COURTESY OF FACEBOOK</em></p>

From Oct. 26 to Oct. 31, the Black Student Association will be hosting their week of events. On Oct. 27, they will be talking about diversity in the workplace and being successful somewhere without a lot of diversity. PHOTO COURTESY OF FACEBOOK

On Oct. 27, Vashon Broadnax, assistant director at the Career Center, will be speaking about diversity in the workplace and how students can still be successful even somewhere without a lot of diversity. Broadnax is speaking from 7 to 8 p.m. in the Whitinger Business Building Room 141.

If students want a chance to pie someone, here’s their chance. BSA is letting students pie the executive board for charity from 12 to 2 p.m. Oct. 28 at the Scramble Light.

Those looking for a more active activity can join BSA for a Zumba class from 5:30 to 7 p.m. on Oct. 29 in Multipurpose Room C at the Jo Ann Gora Student Recreation and Wellness Center. BSA is also hosting a “Straight Outta Compton” '90s bowling party, complete with free bowling and snacks. This activity will be from 7 to 9:30 p.m. on Oct. 30 in the basement of the L.A. Pittenger Student Center.

For the closing event of the week, BSA will be hosting a Halloween service and party for the children of Muncie. This will be from 5 to 8 p.m. on Oct. 31 at the Unity Center.