Starbucks Secret Menu: Pumpkin Edition

• For the first time in five years, Seattle-based coffee giant Starbucks will release a new drink. The Chestnut Praline Latte hits coffee shops today, but if that's not your thing, here are a few takes on the classic Pumpkin Spice Latte.
  • Chocolate Pumpkin

Getting tired of the usual Pumpkin Spice Latte? Just add chocolate for the taste of pumpkin chocolate chip bread. This recipe works well in frappuccino form.

Recipe: Order a pumpkin spice latte and add chocolate syrup (tall, one pump; grande, one and a half pumps; or venti, two pumps).

• Caramel Pumpkin Macchiato

Here’s another way to take advantage of this seasonal flavoring, but instead of starting with the classic PSL, begin with a caramel macchiato. Try this one hot or iced.

Recipe: Order a caramel macchiato, but substitute pumpkin spice sauce for vanilla syrup (tall, two pumps; grande, three pumps; or venti, four pumps). Top it off with pumpkin spice topping.

• Fall-in-a-Cup Latte

For fans of the pumpkin spice and Chai lattes, why not try them together? This recipe combines several fall favorites into the same beverage for a flavorful, sweet drink.

Recipe: Start off with a PSL, then add caramel and Chai syrups (tall, one pump each; grande, one and a half pumps each; or venti, two pumps each). Top with whipped cream, pumpkin powder and caramel drizzle.

• Pumpkin Spice Choco-Chai

Here’s another pumpkin recipe that has the kick of Chai, but instead of caramel, this one has a chocolaty flavor added to it.

Recipe: Order a Chai Tea Latte. Add pumpkin spice and mocha syrups (tall, one pump each; grande, one and a half pumps each; or venti, two pumps each). For a stronger Chai flavor, add another pump of Chai syrup. Top with whipped cream and pumpkin powder.

• Pumpkin Patch Latte

For all of the tea lovers out there, this one is for you. This simple variation on the PSL only requires one added ingredient and adds the kick of green matcha to this seasonal favorite.

Recipe: Order a pumpkin spice latte with matcha green tea powder steamed in.