Pop culture catch up

Erin Gladieux is a junior telecommunications and journalism major and writes ‘Pop Culture Catch Up’ for the Daily News. Her views do not necessarily reflect those of the paper. Write to Erin at engladieux@bsu.edu

Are the Duke and Duchess on the rocks?

Not even close! In fact they couldn’t appear to be any closer. Prince William and Kate Middleton are currently touring Australia and New Zealand with baby Prince George in tow. But it is clear that the Duke of Cambridge isn’t a big fan of some of the fashion choices made by his wife. Kate Middleton recently wore an emerld-green coat and the Prince said it was “a bit bright” and as for her yellow dress by Roksanda Illinic, the Duchess joked saying, “William said I look like a banana.” It looks like he is the only one because when the Duchess stepped out in a Diane von Fertenberg printed dress it started flying off the shelves. While at the Sydney Royal Easter Show they got to meet some farm animals. A show exhibitor at the event said, “The prince was interested in the alpaca, and as I showed it to them, the princess said he should put it on his head. She said, ‘You need it more than me’ and pointed to his head, and he laughed.” Who knew Kate was so funny?

Remember that alleged sex list of Lindsay Lohan’s? Well, it’s real!

During her appearance on "Watch What Happens Live" with Andy Cohen, Lindsay played his game that can sometimes get celebrities in trouble called "Plead the Fifth." The game consists of three questions and the celebrity guest is only allowed to plea the fifth once. After admitting that dating Samantha Ronson was her first time “swimming in the lady pond,” she then declined to answer who the biggest “Mean Girl” she has ever worked with.  “That is an unfair question because I will not talk negatively about any other actresses,” said Lohan. But that only means she has no choice but to answer the next question. Cohan brought up the now famous list In Touch Weekly released that named stars Lindsay had allegedly had sex with, including Ashton Kutcher, Heath Ledger, James Franco and Justin Timberlake.  "You know, I'm going to get serious for a second," the actress said. "That was actually my fifth step in AA at Betty Ford. And someone, when I was moving during the OWN show, must have taken a photo of it. And so that's a really personal thing and it's really unfortunate...I talk about it on the last episode on the OWN show, so to be continued."