Pop culture catch up

Mila Kunis pregnant
It seems like every guy’s heart broke the second news got out of a “That ’70s Show” baby on the way. But how is Ashton Kutcher’s ex Demi Moore feel? E! News broke the story earlier this week, just four months after their divorce was finalized. The two were married for eight years, so I wouldn’t blame her for being a little hurt, but that doesn’t seem to be the case. The 51-year-old actress attended “For the Record: Tarantino” in West Hollywood on Thursday while showing no signs of heartache. An eyewitness told E! News she “was very relaxed in her booth” while watching daughter Rumer perform. And it seems we won’t be getting baby updates from Kunis or Kutcher about their bundle of joy. A source revealed that Kunis “is so private she probably won’t ever talk about it, at least not publicly.” So at least, Moore will have a chance to move on.

Drake and Rihanna heating up
The “Pour It Up” singer has been along side Drake for his Would You Like a Tour. The two were seen holding hands after leaving Tramps nightclub in London together after the rapper’s concert. It doesn’t seem like these two are “just friends” after spending numerous late nights together. Earlier this month, the duo had a private party at Zouk Restaurant and Bar and listened to Drake’s new album. “They were really enjoying themselves,” a source from the restaurant told E! News. “They enjoyed the food and even had a dance party.” And it sounds like they had a good time because the bill for the night was about $7,000. Neither one has commented on the relationship, but it seems pretty clear the two are an item.

Mumford & Sons breaking up?
Banjo player Winston Marshall had fans almost in tears after declaring his band Mumford & Sons was done. The English folk band formed in 2007 in London and rose to fame in the U.S. in 2009. Marshall was overheard saying, “I wish I had something to say about Mumford & Sons. It was a good time. It’s over. We had a good time, though, you know. It was good.” But we can all dry our eyes because apparently Marshall was just kidding. The quote was “meant in jest” and the band isn’t going anywhere just yet. Maybe it was just an early April Fools joke?

Erin Gladieux is a junior telecommunications and journalism major and writes ‘Pop Culture Catch Up’ for the Daily News. Her views do not necessarily reflect those of the paper. Write to Erin at engladieux@bsu.edu