With the approaching holidays come new events hosted by Cornerstone Center for the Arts.

All ages can make festive crafts and learn at the same time with these holiday workshops:

The Art of Getting Crafty

WHEN: Dec. 5 from 6-7:30 p.m.

WHERE: Guardian Brewing Co. at Madjax

PRICE: $20

Holiday decor won’t be the only craft at Guardian Brewing Co. Tuesday. Participants 21 and over can drink Guardian beer while making a decoration for their home. The $20 registration fee covers crafting materials and one drink.

Kids & Paints

WHEN: Dec. 8 at 6 p.m.

WHERE: Cornerstone Center for the Arts

PRICE: $25

Though an additional registration fee is required for adults to participate, all ages and experience levels will paint a winter penguin alongside each other Friday.

Holiday Painting in Yorktown

WHEN: Dec. 12 from 6-8 p.m.

WHERE: Two Friends Boutique in Yorktown

PRICE: $25

Refreshments will be provided at this collaboration between Cornerstone and the Yorktown Council for the Arts. Children as young as 7 and adults can create a holiday-themed painting.

Belly dancing workshops

WHEN: Dec. 16 at 2-3 p.m. and 3:30-4:30 p.m.

WHERE: Cornerstone Center for the Arts

PRICE: $10 per workshop

As part of Cornerstone’s annual Winter Hafla & Fundraiser, two afternoon belly dancing workshops are available. The first, titled It’s all About the Arms, begins at 2 p.m. and Veil Combos starts at 3:30 p.m.

Coffee & Paints

WHEN: Dec. 16 from 10 a.m. to noon

WHERE: Cornerstone Center for the Arts

PRICE: $25

At this morning workshop, participants from fourth-grade students to adults will make a handmade holiday present. 

Pints & Paints

WHEN: Dec. 28

WHERE: The Fickle Peach

PRICE: $25

For two hours, participants ages 21 and up will paint a winter scene. The registration fee covers the cost of materials and one drink.