Informal presidential visits continue

Ball State’s President Geoffrey Mearns listens to junior urban planning development major Anas Almassrahy on Sept. 15 at the parking lot between the CAP and Miller College of Business. Mearns admired the students five week project for National Park(ing) Day outside of the CAP building parking lot. Each student volunteered to be apart of the national project which originated out of San Fransisco. Grace Hollars, DN

Students on the north side of campus might run into President Geoffrey S. Mearns on Thursday. 

In an effort to learn more about campus and the university, President Mearns began informal visits Sept. 27. The visits resume Thursday and will take place on the north side of campus. 

RELATED: Informal presidential visits start Wednesday

Accompanied by Jennifer Mearns, his wife, the Mearnses visited the Art and Journalism Building, Ball Communication Building, Robert Bell Building and the David Letterman Communication and Media Building on Sept. 27.

The second round of visits begins at 1 p.m. Thursday and President Mearns will visit Carmichael Hall, Health and Physical Activity Building, Jo Ann Gora Student Recreation and Wellness Center, Johnson Complex, LaFollette Complex, Lewellen Pool, North Grounds Building and Worthen Arena.