It’s that time of year again where students are on a time-crunch looking for others to sublease their apartments, and apartment complexes are looking for students to fill the vacancies. But… where do you start? What apartment complex should you check out first?

That’s an easy answer— start (and end) your search with The Haven!

The Haven is the premier apartment community in Muncie. If you’ve been searching for a unique community that was designed to provide premium comfort and convenience, you’ve found the place. Here you’ll find in-home amenities like washers and dryers, faux wood flooring, plush carpeting, free Internet, dishwashers, air conditioning, expansive living areas, private bedrooms and baths, and more. Every home also has a 48” smart TV, and a variety of two, three, and four bedroom apartments are available.

The Haven leases can be for a full calendar year, the academic year, or even just a semester’s length. This allows for more students to be flexible with their school schedule, whether they’re looking to study abroad a semester or planning to graduate in December rather than May or July.

The community is a pet-friendly neighborhood that offers a 24-hour gym, a basketball court, outdoor grills, a swimming pool and sauna, tanning beds, and even a video gaming lounge. The Haven offers its students’ a private campus shuttle to class, so students can take advantage of convenience at its best.

While rates are subject to change, the current rates dip as low as $399. How many other places can offer you an apartment, amenities like free internet, and all the “extras” for less than $400 a month? And to top it off, you can pay your rent online at their website.

The Haven offers premium apartments near Ball State, so everyone is sure to find one that fits their personality and their needs. The Haven is located on Marleon Drive and provides easy access to shopping, dining, recreation, and major roads in the area.

Even the Google reviews preach how affordable and enjoyable living at The Haven is. One review goes as far to praise the management and maintenance staff at The Haven:

“The management staff is beyond nice and super helpful, and they really go above and beyond to make sure that you're comfortable and happy. The maintenance staff is also really helpful and respectful as well. This complex does a really good job of providing transportation to sporting events and providing events for the residents to attend.”

Another review stated: “The staff could not be friendlier or more helpful. Very fair pricing and the amenities are great! The apartments are also pretty big, I feel. I would definitely recommend living here to anyone!”

Contact The Haven today to check the apartment availability in Muncie and to schedule a personal tour. Office hours are Monday through Friday, 9 AM- 8 PM, Saturday 10 AM- 5 PM, and Sunday 1 PM- 5 PM.