Find your home at the Haven!

It’s that time of year again where students are on a time-crunch  looking for others to sublease their apartments, and apartment complexes  are looking for students to fill the vacancies. But… where do you  start? What apartment complex should you check out first?

That’s an easy answer— start (and end) your search with The Haven!

The  Haven is the premier apartment community in Muncie. If you’ve been  searching for a unique community that was designed to provide premium  comfort and convenience, you’ve found the place. Here you’ll find  in-home amenities like washers and dryers, faux wood flooring, plush  carpeting, free Internet, dishwashers, air conditioning, expansive  living areas, private bedrooms and baths, and more. Every home also has a  48” smart TV, and a variety of two, three, and four bedroom apartments  are available.

The Haven leases can be for a full calendar year,  the academic year, or even just a semester’s length. This allows for  more students to be flexible with their school schedule, whether they’re  looking to study abroad a semester or planning to graduate in December  rather than May or July.

The community is a pet-friendly  neighborhood that offers a 24-hour gym, a basketball court, outdoor  grills, a swimming pool and sauna, tanning beds, and even a video gaming  lounge. The Haven offers its students’ a private campus shuttle to  class, so students can take advantage of convenience at its best.

While  rates are subject to change, the current rates dip as low as $399. How  many other places can offer you an apartment, amenities like free  internet, and all the “extras” for less than $400 a month? And to top it  off, you can pay your rent online at their website.

The Haven offers premium apartments near Ball State, so everyone is sure to find  one that fits their personality and their needs. The Haven is located at 3701 N. Marleon Drive in Muncie and provides easy access to shopping, dining, recreation,  and major roads in the area.

Even the Google reviews preach how  affordable and enjoyable living at The Haven is. One review goes as far  to praise the management and maintenance staff at The Haven:

“The  management staff is beyond nice and super helpful, and they really go  above and beyond to make sure that you're comfortable and happy. The  maintenance staff is also really helpful and respectful as well. This  complex does a really good job of providing transportation to sporting  events and providing events for the residents to attend.”

Another  review stated: “The staff could not be friendlier or more helpful. Very  fair pricing and the amenities are great! The apartments are also pretty  big, I feel. I would definitely recommend living here to anyone!”

Contact The Haven today to check the apartment availability in Muncie and to  schedule a personal tour. Office hours are Monday through Friday, 9 a.m.-8 p.m., Saturday 10 a.m.-5 p.m., and Sunday 1-5 p.m.

As with all  advertising, sponsored content does not necessarily reflect the views  and choices of the employees of Unified Media. Unified Media will ensure  the treatment and design of advertising and sponsor content is clearly  differentiated from its editorial content. Unified Media reserves the  right to refuse publication of such content that, in its own judgment,  would undermine the intellectual integrity, authority, and character of  our enterprise. Consistent with the foregoing General Advertising  Guidelines, Unified Media may reject or remove any sponsored content at  any time that contains false, deceptive, misleading, or illegal content;  is inconsistent with or may tend to bring disparagement, harm to  reputation, or other damage to Unified Media’s brand.