Shots fired during bar fight in The Village

<p>The Muncie Police Department is currently investigating a bar fight that led to shots being fired&nbsp;at Brothers Bar and Grill a little after 3 a.m. on Saturday. Kalib Kemper is being held on preliminary charges of criminal recklessness with a deadly weapon and both Kemper and Devin Weatherly are being held on a preliminary charges of battery resulting in moderate bodily injury. <em>Grace Ramey // DN</em></p>

The Muncie Police Department is currently investigating a bar fight that led to shots being fired at Brothers Bar and Grill a little after 3 a.m. on Saturday. Kalib Kemper is being held on preliminary charges of criminal recklessness with a deadly weapon and both Kemper and Devin Weatherly are being held on a preliminary charges of battery resulting in moderate bodily injury. Grace Ramey // DN

Muncie police are currently investigating a bar fight at Brothers that led to shots being fired early Saturday morning.

Police were dispatched to Brothers Bar and Grill a little after 3 a.m. on reports of shots fired. The university emergency alerts sent out an alert at 3:22 a.m. telling students to "avoid area of 1601 W. University due to shots fired."

The university then sent a second alert at 3:49 a.m. advising students that there was no ongoing threat to campus.

Two men were arrested last night in connection with the incident. 

Kalib Kemper is being held on preliminary charges of criminal recklessness with a deadly weapon and battery resulting in moderate bodily injury. Devin Weatherly is being held on a preliminary charge of battery resulting in moderate bodily injury. 

This story will be updated