Toyota of Muncie hosts free Fall Boutique

<p>On Oct. 2, Toyota of Muncie will open its floor space to host a free Fall Boutique from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. Attendees will receive a small gift and the chance to enter a drawing for a Starbucks gift package or an autographed Robert Mathis item. <em>Toyota of Muncie // Photo Courtesy</em></p>

On Oct. 2, Toyota of Muncie will open its floor space to host a free Fall Boutique from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. Attendees will receive a small gift and the chance to enter a drawing for a Starbucks gift package or an autographed Robert Mathis item. Toyota of Muncie // Photo Courtesy

For five hours on Sunday, Toyota of Muncie will be filled with anything but cars.

Due to an Indiana law that doesn't allow dealerships to sell cars on Sundays, Toyota of Muncie will open its floor space to host a free Fall Boutique on Sunday from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m.

Each person who attends will receive a small gift and have the chance to enter a drawing for either a Starbucks gift package or an autographed Robert Mathis item.

The Boutique will feature more than 25 local vendors selling items ranging from jewelry to artwork to food.

Every vendor’s booth fee goes to Secret Families Christmas Charity. The charity’s aim is to provide Christmas gifts to families who can’t afford them. Volunteers shop, wrap, and give the gifts to families in need.

“I was looking for a way to support local charities and businesses,” Melissa Daniels, Toyota of Muncie’s Public Relations Manager said. “This was a good way to do both. It allows artists to come and sell while giving money to a good cause.”

Daniels also said that she hopes the event brings the community together and help small business's get their names out to the public.

“It’s a great opportunity to buy locally, meet some new people, and start thinking about the holiday season,” Daniels said.

Toyota of Muncie is located at 3311 N Nebo Rd, and more information about the event is available at their website.