CCH to host free comedy coffee fest

<p>The Christian Campus House will host a free comedy coffee fest with John Branyan&nbsp;on Oct. 5 at 8 p.m. Branyan is a 20-year veteran comedian most known for his Shakespearean take on "The Three Little Pigs" and his book&nbsp;"A Triune Tale of Diminutive Swine." <em>John Branyan // Photo Courtesy&nbsp;</em></p>

The Christian Campus House will host a free comedy coffee fest with John Branyan on Oct. 5 at 8 p.m. Branyan is a 20-year veteran comedian most known for his Shakespearean take on "The Three Little Pigs" and his book "A Triune Tale of Diminutive Swine." John Branyan // Photo Courtesy 

What: Comedy Coffee Fest 

Where: The Christian Campus House, 411 W. Riverside Avenue

When: Oct. 5 at 8 p.m.

The Christian Campus House is opening up their doors to the public to offer a night of free entertainment. 

CCH will host a comedy coffee fest Oct. 5 starting at 8 p.m.

“If you have a curmudgeon for a friend, bring them for some laughs,” said Mark Pike, the CCH senior minister.

The featured comedian of the night is John Branyan, a 20-year veteran of clean comedy who is most known for his Shakespearean take on "The Three Little Pigs" and his book "A Triune Tale of Diminutive Swine." Branyan is taking time away from his tour with Tim Hawkins to perform at Ball State.

Pike said the comedy night is a great way to encourage students in the middle of the semester. 

“It’s a good way to provide students with a fun, laughing environment right before midterms," Pike said. “If you want a laugh and some great coffee, you should check it out."

The event is free to all Ball State students. The Christian Campus House is located at 1411 W. Riverside Avenue.