Logo for Newslink Indiana at Ball State University Logo for Newslink Indiana at Ball State University

Cold and rain arrive for homecoming

Tonight - It will be a cool and mostly cloudy evening with a low of 45 ° early tomorrow morning. Winds will be minor at 7 mph from the NNW.

Tomorrow - Conditions will be much cooler than today with a high of 60 °. Mostly sunny skies will help to keep the temperatures from dropping too much.

7-Day Forecast - This week will be defined by a cold front bringing in showers before the weekend. There is a 70% chance of showers on Thursday with further chances the next two days. Homecoming may only partially avoid the rain with a 30% chance on Saturday and a high of 60 °. Monday we will begin to warm up again with a high of 62 °

-- Weather Forecaster Ian Kowalski

Follow us on Twitter @NLIWeather for breaking weather updates. 

NewsLink Indiana is a proud Ambassador for the NOAA Weather-Ready Nation program.  

For more information about the Weather-Ready Nation program please click  HERE