Everest Business Funding Shares Tips to Cultivate a Strong Online Presence

To get noticed online, you’ll need a great website, an active social media account, and optimized content. With that in mind, the Everest Business Funding team has compiled a list of four actionable tips to help jumpstart your digital brand-building efforts. 

Develop a Strong Website

Think of your website as a virtual storefront. It’s a place where leads can learn more about your products or services, past clients can leave reviews, and existing customers can reconnect with the brand. 

From driving organic traffic through the use of keywords to running paid ads, everything you do should be aimed toward getting people to visit your website. A fast and engaging platform will help turn leads into customers and boost revenue. On the flip side, a bland or clunky site can make people hesitant to work with your company. 

Outsource site development or optimization, if needed. Letting a skilled development team build the site can give you a competitive edge.

Learn Everything You Can About Search Engine Optimization

Search engine optimization, or SEO, boosts your site’s ranking on search engines and enhances visibility. Conducting keyword research and incorporating relevant terms into your content are deep-seated elements of SEO. However, other factors also impact page rankings, such as load speed, responsiveness, the quality of metadata, and overall accessibility of the website. 

If you already have a website, check out a few of the free SEO auditing tools available online. These platforms can help to reveal what’s working and what you may need to fix. 

Make Sure You’re Active on Social Media

Social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram, X, and TikTok can be incredible tools for growing your business. You can use these platforms to build a loyal following and interact with potential, current, and past customers. You can also run targeted ads. 

Be consistent. Pick a time to post content and stick to it. While text-based content should be part of your strategy, prioritize videos and images, as these formats are more engaging. Make short videos highlighting services, products, customer experiences, and more.

Set a Plan in Place

Getting active on social networks and creating a dynamic website are perfect starting places, but you need to put a comprehensive plan in place to truly thrive online. Remember, these channels should complement one another. While each medium can generate traffic alone, they are most impactful when used together.

With that in mind, create a game plan outlining your goals, the channels you intend to use, and smaller milestones. It’s okay to pivot or adjust the original plan if things aren’t playing out like you hoped. Flexibility will help you achieve long-term success. 

Don’t Overthink the Process — Just Start!

The world of digital marketing can be complicated and overwhelming at times. Don’t feel like you have to master all of the nuances of advertising online. Set a goal and start. There may be a little bit of trial and error along the way, but that’s okay. 

Launch that website, post on social media, and build your brand using these simple tips!

About Everest Business Funding

Everest Business Funding provides alternative finance options and revenue-based funding to small business owners. They serve a diverse pool of businesses, from healthcare to retail, to help them obtain working capital to grow, buy inventory, launch marketing campaigns, or hire staff. Everest Business Funding’s clients are treated with respect and receive high-quality guidance and service from its professionals.

Everest Business Funding serves a number of industries, including healthcare, food and beverage, service, trade, seasonal business, and retail. Unique programs are available for each type of business. To learn more, visit www.everestbusinessfunding.com.

This post is provided by a third party who may receive compensation from the products or services they mention.