The Ball State Student Government reveals two tickets for the upcoming Presidential and Vice Presidential races.

<p>Elections Commissioner Chaney Scott and Elections Board Sherrif Sophia Agee present on the upcoming Ball State Student Government Association (SGA) election. The first ticket is for Joseph Gassensmith and Monet Lindstrand and the second ticket is for Skylar Ellis and Taylor Perry. Elijah Poe, DN</p>

Elections Commissioner Chaney Scott and Elections Board Sherrif Sophia Agee present on the upcoming Ball State Student Government Association (SGA) election. The first ticket is for Joseph Gassensmith and Monet Lindstrand and the second ticket is for Skylar Ellis and Taylor Perry. Elijah Poe, DN

The Ball State Student Government (SGA) hosted a nomination convention for the next president and vice president. 

Two executive tickets were brought to the table. First, Joseph Gassensmith for president and Monet Lindstrand for vice president. 

Gassensmith is the current chief of staff for SGA and Lindstrand is the current vice president. 

According to Gassensmiths’ and Lindstrands’ Instagram page, their motto is “proven experience. proven leadership.” Gassensmith majors in urban planning and pre-law with a minor in real estate development. Lindstrand majors in political science and women’s and gender studies with minors in French and campaign communications. 

The second ticket brought up was Skylar Ellis for president and Taylor Perry for vice president.

According to the Student Senate website Perry is a part of the At-Large Caucus and Ellis is a part of the On-Campus Caucus.

The introduction to ticket debates will take place on Feb. 7 at 5:30 p.m. in Room 301/302 in the L.A. Pittenger Student Center. 

The Presidential debate will take place on Feb. 14 at 5:30 p.m. in room 301/302 in the Student Center. The Vice Presidential debate will be held the following day at the same place and time. 

Voting will be held on Feb. 20-21 electronically in the Atrium in the Arts and Journalism building from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.