Summer 2022 commencement set for July 23, important information announced

College of Fine Arts graduates sit awaiting the 2022 commencement ceremony to begin May 7 in Worthen Arena. Rylan Capper, DN

Information found here

Ball State University's Summer 2022 Commencement ceremony is scheduled for 10 a.m. July 23, in Worthen Arena. The ceremony is scheduled to last an hour and a half to two hours.

Tickets are not required, therefore graduates can invite as many guests as they would like. For those who can't or choose not to attend, the ceremony is set to be live streamed the day of the event here. More details about the ceremony have been emailed to those who registered to attend.

Doors are scheduled to open for graduates and guests at 9:00 a.m., one hour prior to the ceremony start time. Graduates should enter at Lower Level Gate One of Worthen Arena.

It is important that graduates arrive on time and are seated on the floor by 9:45 a.m. When graduates arrive at Worthen Arena, there will be signs and staff to direct them to the correct area.

Guests should enter through Upper Level Gate One of Worthen Arena. Should any guests need accessibility accommodations, they should enter through Lower Level Gate One, and arena staff will direct them to the elevator and appropriate seating areas.