What is the Average Cost for a Cuban Chain?

A shot of a gold necklace with design and round mockingbird pendant with flowers on white background

When it comes to elevating your style, a chain necklace can do wonders for any outfit. There are various chain designs to choose from, each offering its unique appeal and benefits. If you’re looking for something a little bolder to make you stand out from the crowd, you may consider going with a Cuban chain. This is an excellent option for those who want to look fresh wherever they go and aren’t afraid to make a statement.

Today’s biggest names can be seen wearing Cuban chains, which helped put the accessory on the map for men’s fashion. Jay-Z, one of the leading hip-hop artists in the music industry, has even made the gold Cuban chain a signature part of his style. The standout accessory really can take any ensemble to the next level, whether you’re going for a casual daytime look or dressing up for a night out.

In general, a classic Cuban chain may be pricier than other styles. This is due to several factors, from the width of the chain to the material and design. However, before we get into the average cost for a Cuban chain, let’s dive further into what exactly this style of chain is.

What Is a Cuban Chain?

Before spending your well-earned cash on jewelry, you’ll want to make sure you find a style that you’ll love. So, what is a Cuban chain? It’s a variation of a standard cable link chain. However, it features oval links that intersect to create a rope-like pattern throughout the chain. These links twist each other in a cable design that provides a traditional look but with an updated, bold lift.

This specific link pattern is made to lay flat against one’s chest to create a fresh look that offers easy mobility and comfort. Cuban chains are ultra-durable, so you can trust that they will last you long. This is great for versatility throughout the changing seasons. You can wear it with a sweater in the fall or with a light T-shirt in the summer. A Cuban chain will last you through the years and look great with any outfit.

Overall, the sleek, unison pattern of a Cuban chain fits just about any style. It’s understated to go with any look but bold enough to make you turn heads. But how much does a Cuban chain actually cost? Let’s break this down.

How Much Does a Cuban Chain Cost?

Cuban chains can significantly vary in price depending on the size, length, and materials used. For example, the average cost for 100 percent real gold Cuban chains is around $9,500, with higher chain prices reaching up to $27,000 or even more for custom pieces. But, don’t worry just yet – there are plenty of Cuban chain options that won’t break the bank!

Fortunately, many Cuban chains are high-quality pieces at a more affordable and reasonable price. For example, a gold Cuban chain at a more affordable price will likely range from $85 to $350. But, again, this depends on the size, brand, materials, and overall design. So, suppose you’re looking for something affordable that’s still of trusted and superior quality. In that case, CRAFTD London is a great place to start.

No matter your desired price range, you can indeed find a chain that suits you. The good news is that, since the Cuban chain has grown in popularity over recent years, there are many ways to find one that fits your personal style preferences and budget. It’s all about finding the best Cuban chain option for you. Once you do, you’ll be able to rock your new swag with confidence, knowing that you look and feel like your absolute best self.

What Makes It Pricey?

Due to the oval link design of a Cuban chain, this accessory style typically requires more material to make. Of course, that leads to a higher price. You must also consider the width and length of the chain. If you want something longer for layering, you’ll likely have to pay a little more. Likewise, suppose you’re looking for a bold statement piece larger than your usual accessories. In that case, this will cost you slightly more. Not only does the size determine the cost of a Cuban chain, but the growing demand for this accessory may affect the price. 

While Cuban chains tend to lean on the moreexpensive side, they’re most often worth the price. There’s a reason everyone wants a Cuban chain! After all, a good chain adds subtle flair to any outfit so you can tackle the world looking on point.

This post is provided by a third party who may receive compensation from the products or services they mention.