Spring like start to December

After a colder than normal November, we look to enter the first week of December with temperatures above normal. The month of November included 19 days below average, 10 days above average and 1 day at the normal average. A new pattern emerged on the last day of November that will contiue over the next couple of days brining us spring like temperatures.

Tonight: Mostly cloudy skies take over after rain earlier this afternoon. This will help keep our low relatively mild, sitting at 44 tonight. I am tracking some gusty winds pushing into the area later tonight after midnight.

Tomorrow: Beautiful day for your day tomorrow. Starting out on the mild side thanks to the overnight clouds. Warming up to 54 by lunch time thanks to the decrease in clouds. Spring like high tomorrow, reaching all the way up to 58 degrees under mostly sunny skies by 4pm.

7-Day: Beautiful end to the week, with decreasing clouds and temperatures well above average. The chance of rain returns Sunday afternoon, with a cold front pushing through late Sunday evening into Monday morning. This will lead to temperatures back down into the lower 40's and upper 30's with another system brining precipitation on Tuesday and Wednesday.