Warm front leads to sunnier and warmer days ahead

It has been a fairly pleasant past few days, with warmer temperatures arriving yesterday behind a much needed warm front. There has been a lot of cloudy and rain days the past few weeks so it is nice to see a break from the clouds and cooler temperatures. As well as excitement for warmer temperatures, Ball State kicks off their Football Season tonight at 7 pm vs the Miami Ohio Redhawks, in Miami, Ohio. 57 under partly cloudy skies at kick off with winds from the SSW up to 10 mph.

Today: A very nice looking day ahead of us today, continuing from a warmer pattern started yesterdat by the warm front. It was a bit on the chilly side this morning but it is already starting to warm and it looks like by 3 pm we could break up into the lower 70s. So come late afternoon jackets and sweatshirt will most likely not be needed.

Tonight: Clouding over a little tonight but too much. Partly cloudy skies tonight with a low of 52 and winds begining to pick up from the SSW as the evening progresses, blowing at 10-15 mph.

Tomorrow: Not looking to get as warm as today but still decently close. Cloudy conditions to start they day but clearing skies will lead to partly cloudy coverage by the evening time tomorrow. High of 66 tomorrow, winds SSW at 10-15 mph.

7-Day Forecast: A beautiful looking next 7 days ahead of us, with 6 of 7 days making it into the 70s. Low temperatures pretty nice as well getting down to the mid to low 50s for the most part but a little cooler tomorrow. Mostly sunny conditions for the rest of the week other than some clouds tomorrow as well as a chance for the return of rain Tuesday into early Wednesday morning.

-Weather forecaster Adam Feick