Calm thursday, rainy weekend

Photo Provided by NewsLink Indiana Weather Team

Tonight: It’s going to be a windy evening, with southwesterly winds of 10-15 mph coming in. That could mean a very cool night, as lows in the upper-40s and breezy winds mean wind chills in the low-40s. You might want to keep a jacket or blanket near you tonight.

Tomorrow: We’ll see a lower high compared to today, with a high of 61. Skies will be mostly cloudy and winds will be lighter compared to today, so you might only need a light jacket for tomorrow. An isolated shower or two might take place during the overnight hours, but since these showers would be very week if they took place, you likely won’t need an umbrella for tomorrow.

7-Day Forecast: Friday will involve cooler temperatures still, as a cold front moves through. Expect highs in the mid-50s for Friday. 

Saturday could see some showers moving through the afternoon and evening hours, so make sure to keep an umbrella near you, especially if you’re watching the Ball State Cardinals this Saturday. Sunday might see a continuation of those showers into the morning hours, along with a high of 61.

After that, expect cool, cloudy conditions for next week, with highs below 60 and mostly cloudy skies for the week.

Follow us on Twitter @NLIWeather for breaking weather updates.

NewsLink Indiana is a proud Ambassador for the NOAA Weather-Ready Nation program. 

For more information about the Weather-Ready Nation program please click HERE