Rain chances stick around for the last week of March.

MUNCIE, IN (Newslink Indiana)

YouTube Player

Current: Good afternoon everyone! I hope you all had a great Monday in the last week of March! Right now, we are experiencing above average temperatures feeling like 62 degrees with an ESE wind at 5 mph with mostly cloudy skies.

Tonight: Showers and thunderstorms are very likely tonight, with a temperature dropping down to 51 degrees. The winds will continue to stay calm but more out of the northeast direction between 3 and 8 mph.

Tomorrow: There will be early morning showers with the rain chances dissipating after 7 am, but the clouds will stay and linger making for mostly cloudy skies all day long with reaching another above average high at 60 degrees. The wind will shift and come out of the north between 9-12 mph.

7-Day Forecast: We have a very rainy week ahead of us, so make sure you all are carrying an umbrella around! On Wednesday, we will reach a high of 58 degrees with partly sunny skies and a low of 40 degrees on Wednesday night. Rain chances return on Thursday and Friday with highs hovering around 60 degrees with showers and thunderstorms possible on both days. Then for the weekend, the highs will drop to the mid 50s on Saturday, before bouncing back up to the 60s on Sunday with mostly cloudy skies for both days. Have a great last week of March!

--Weather Forecaster Luke Hill