Congratulations on your loved one’s upcoming graduation!
Ball State Daily would like to offer you the perfect opportunity to congratulate the hard-working grad in your life. Show them you’re proud of their accomplishments by placing a Graduation Wish in a special section inserted into The Daily News published during the final semester of their college career. In addition, the wishes will be published online at BallStateDaily.Com and at @BSUDaily’s Facebook page. Also, we will email you a link to the digital edition to the email you provide below. Grad Wishes is sponsored by our friends at Ball State Online. Click here link to see the most recent digital edition for Fall 2019 Grad Wishes.
- Deadline to purchase/submit wish: Thursday, April 16, 2020.
- Published in The Daily News on campus and online on Thursday, April 23, 2020.
- Distributed at the Spring Commencement on Saturday, May 2, 2020.
- Deadline to purchase/submit wish: Wednesday, Dec. 2, 2020.
- Published in The Daily News on campus and online on Thursday, Dec. 10, 2020
- Distributed at Fall Commencement on Saturday, Dec. 19, 2020.
Each graduation wish is $25. This includes a congratulations headline and an approximately 25-50 word wish.
Please remember to include a 'from' line so your graduate knows who is honoring their accomplishment.