Come cheer on the Cardinals with your family!

Ball State is going all out for Family Weekend

Classes can be stressful, but you know what isn’t? Cheering on the Cardinals. You may find that this time of year provides a great chance for you to relax and hang out with your family. And Ball State football can help you with that.

This weekend Ball State’s football team goes up against Murray State during Ball State’s annual Family Weekend game on Sept. 17 at 2 p.m.

Get your tickets

Our Cardinals are excited to see you for the ‘Battle at The Nest’ this weekend. On Saturday, be ready to “Chirp Chirp” and shake the stadium with some cheers. This is a great time to support the team with your family and friends while showing your school spirit. Get your tickets for the upcoming Ball State vs. Murray State online to reserve a seat.

Ball State student tickets are free! Admission for family starts at $15 and $10 for those 18 and under.

Snacks a plenty!

You bring the family, we’ll bring the snacks. At the upcoming game, get some popcorn for yourself, some ice cream for your siblings, and some beer for your folks 21 and older. There will be all kinds of snacks at the stadium this weekend for you to enjoy while you cheer on our team. Just try not to spill when you’re jumping out of your seats.

Know your team

Last year, in 2021, Ball State played in the Camellia Bowl and the year before that won at the Arizona Bowl. Head coach Mike Neu is in his 21st season of coaching and his 7th at Ball State. He graduated Ball State in 1994 after leading his team in a MAC Championships in ‘89 and ‘93.

Get to know the players by vising the online football roster at BallStateSports.com.

A weekend of memories

Oh, come on! After all that you have to admit to admit that hanging with your family and friends is a great way to spend this weekend. What else are you gonna do? Homework? Get the folks to come down and watch the Cardinals win. You might even get a chance to take a picture with Charlie Cardinal! You won’t regret it!