Start the year with free merch and school spirit before your classes even begin! In collaboration with the Cardinal Field Guide, we want to help you adjust to campus as best we can. With the Chirp Chirp 4 Merch contest (sponsored by The Haven), a few lucky students will win college essentials.
Below are a few frequently asked questions and answers.
How do I enter?
If you meet the established criteria, then this is how you’ll enter the contest.
- Follow Ball State Daily on your favorite social media platforms: Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- Send a direct message (DM) to the Ball State Daily social media page with your name and BSU email address.
- You can enter yourself on EACH social media platform for a total of three entries, if you really want to up your chances.
When does the contest end?
You must enter the contest BEFORE the first week of college begins. The contest opened on August 4 and closes August 22.
Am I eligible to enter?
In order to be eligible, you need to meet two forms of criteria.
- You have to be a Ball State incoming student.
- You need to have either a Facebook, Twitter or Instagram account.
What can I win?
If you happen to be the lucky winner of the Chirp Chirp 4 Merch contest grand prize, you will win a Ball State University swag bag. This bag is full of awesome goodies and merchandise to get you started on your journey at Ball State. Some of these items include a hammock, BSU water bottle, Ball State scarf and more!
Two runner-ups will receive a Roots gift card, a laundry bag, ball cap and more.
What are my chances of winning?
All winners will be randomly selected and emailed via Ball State email on August 23. The chances of winning will vary depending on how many freshmen enter. Each freshman can enter up to three times, once on each social media platform.