The Graduation Edition is Out Now!

Pick up this special edition featuring Grad Wishes

Find the spring Graduation Edition of The Daily News on newsstands across campus. This special edition has something for everyone! Read on to find out what to expect inside.

1. A Great Memento to remember the year

The Graduation Edition of The Daily News is a perfect memento to capture the past year’s memories. It features special stories focusing on the past year’s events, serving as a time capsule of memories and a glimpse into what life looks like after college.

2. Features Grad Wishes

You can think of this edition as a sort of Ball State yearbook. In this issue, you will find the names of all graduating seniors and special congratulations notes from family and friends wishing their loved seniors the very best! The Graduation Edition of The Daily News is the perfect piece to add to your Ball State memorabilia collection.

3. It’s the last edition of the academic year

This is the latest and FINAL edition this semester. It’s your last chance to get a dose of student media until next semester, or until you come back to visit. Don’t miss it! 

We want to give a huge congratulations to all of our 2022 graduates. We can’t wait to see all you accomplish and wish you the best as you embark on a new journey! 

If you still haven’t picked up an issue, they will be conveniently available at commencement, so don’t forget to pick one up on your way out! 

This Graduation Edition of the Daily News is sponsored by Ball State Online. Don’t forget to pick up from any newsstand around campus or view it online!