University Park Residential

Roost Housing Guide

If you’re still looking for a place to call home for the next school year, look no further! University Park Residential is the place for you.

Our Rooms

Sporting clean two- and three-bedroom apartments, University Park Residential housing also includes many utilities and features to come with your new place, including a spacious living area where pets are allowed, a patio/balcony area, walk-in closets, a dishwasher, high-speed internet access and much more, all with the satisfaction of knowing you have on-site maintenance available 24/7.

The Amenities

When you choose to live with University Park Residential, you’re also choosing to have access to many of the amenities inside and nearby our complex. These include such things as:

• A 24-hour fitness gym

• Picnic and grill/BBQ areas

• Playground

• Walking paths

• Washer/dryer hookups

• A lounge area

• Pets allowed

• Friendly staff

• Online rental payments

Interested in renting with us? Give us a call at (765) 372-5564 between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. on weekdays. We look forward to speaking with you and getting you connected to a great apartment complex!

The listing of rental units on The Roost Housing Guide is a service to local rental property owners and Ball State University students, faculty, and staff. Rental property owners are responsible for reporting information fairly and accurately, and Ball State Daily and Ball State University cannot guarantee the completeness or accuracy of such information. Inclusion of any property or rental unit on this website does not constitute, and shall not be construed or reported as (1) an endorsement or approval by Ball State Daily or Ball State University of the landlord, its properties, or its business practices, or (2) a warranty or representation by Ball State Daily or Ball State University as to the quality, safety or other features of such property and/or its owners or management agent(s). Ball State Daily and Ball State University expressly disclaim any and all responsibility for any problems that may arise with regard to such property or rental units or with regard to disputes between landlords and tenants concerning such property or rental units. All prospective tenants are encouraged to exercise their own good judgment when evaluating a prospective rental unit or landlord and use trusted resources such as the Better Business Bureau (www.bbb.org) and Ball State University’s Student Legal Services (www.bsu.edu/about/administrativeoffices/legalservices).