Village Promenade

Roost Housing Guide

Wanting to find a great place to live in the perfect location, with some of the best amenities you can ask for? Then Village Promenade is the place for you! With us, you will find spacious floor plans, beautiful amenities, fun events, and the best location you can get.  

On a typical day living at VP, you can find yourself relaxing in a fully furnished apartment after class or grabbing food at one of the many nearby restaurants. These are only a couple of the great luxuries that Village Promenade has to offer!

The apartment community also includes a resort-style pool with a waterfall, hot tub, two rooftops, 24-hour fitness center, newly renovated clubhouse, and quiet study rooms with free printing. Let’s not forget that being only steps away from Ball State’s campus, you can easily take part in all the festivities The Village has to offer.  

Community Amenities

• Courtyard Pool
  • Rooftop Tanning Deck
  • 24-Hour Fitness Center
  • 24-Hour Computer Lab & Study Lounge
  • Covered Vehicle Parking *additional charges may apply
  • Hot Tub
  • Outdoor Television
  • Restaurants and Retail Shopping
  • Private Study Rooms
  • Ample Covered Bicycle Storage

At Village Promenade inside luxury meets outside comfort. Our rooftop amenities extend past just an outside space and include hammocks, a lounge area with TVs, and rooftop tanning. Our fully furnished apartments extend past your basic needs and come equipped with granite countertops, individual locking doors and TVs in the living areas.

Our pet-friendly, stylish, and modern spaces allow you to live freely and purposefully as you pursue your studies, make new friends, and discover a new you. A fresh take on luxury student living, our studio, one, two, three, and four-bedroom apartments are available. With private bathrooms, open-concept kitchens, and modern furnishings, our unique spaces perfectly complement your college lifestyle. There is no doubt your best memories will come to life at VP!

Here are what a few recent residents have said about Village Promenade:

4.5/5 Jan. 19, 2022

Amenities are great and I like that there is a parking garage especially during the winter. There is also a gym that is really handy. Free wifi and cable.

5/5 Jan. 11, 2022

It has been great and can't wait for the upcoming semester! My time at the VP has been nothing but full of fun and making new relationships with my neighbors.

5/5 Jan. 07, 2022

It is a very nice place to live I highly recommend it. They have lots of amenities and a lot of personal space so you could have roommates and still have privacy.

5/5 Dec. 09, 2021

Love living here! Great location and great amenities! Highly recommend!! The staff here is great and so friendly and you never need to wait long if you need any maintenance.

5/5 Dec. 08, 2021

Village Promenade has a great community and staff who are friendly. You get access to great amenities, as well as maintenance which can be a lifesaver if you need help

Schedule a tour on our website and experience what life is like at our exceptional student housing community steps away from Ball State University, today!

The listing of rental units on The Roost Housing Guide is a service to local rental property owners and Ball State University students, faculty, and staff. Rental property owners are responsible for reporting information fairly and accurately, and Ball State Daily and Ball State University cannot guarantee the completeness or accuracy of such information. Inclusion of any property or rental unit on this website does not constitute, and shall not be construed or reported as (1) an endorsement or approval by Ball State Daily or Ball State University of the landlord, its properties, or its business practices, or (2) a warranty or representation by Ball State Daily or Ball State University as to the quality, safety or other features of such property and/or its owners or management agent(s). Ball State Daily and Ball State University expressly disclaim any and all responsibility for any problems that may arise with regard to such property or rental units or with regard to disputes between landlords and tenants concerning such property or rental units. All prospective tenants are encouraged to exercise their own good judgment when evaluating a prospective rental unit or landlord and use trusted resources such as the Better Business Bureau (www.bbb.org) and Ball State University’s Student Legal Services (www.bsu.edu/about/administrativeoffices/legalservices).