Win free merch with the Chirp Chirp Challenge

Celebrate Homecoming AND win prizes

Homecoming is just around the corner and Ball State Daily wants to start off this exciting week with a contest for Ball State students who love winning free merch! 

Ball State students, faculty, and staff have the chance to win prizes by participating in the Chirp Chirp Challenge, sponsored by Village Promenade, which runs from Oct. 15 to Oct. 20. Three lucky Cardinals will win a variety of prizes, including Ball State-themed gear!

How to Enter

There are three easy ways to enter on social media:

1: Like our Facebook page (@BSUDaily) and tag one friend in the post, and DM us your Ball State email address (One tag per comment)

2: Follow us on Instagram (@ballstatedaily) and tag one friend in the post, and DM us your Ball State email address (One tag per post)

3: Follow our Twitter (@ballstatedaily) and tag one friend in the post, and DM us your Ball State email address (One tag per comment)

One winner will be drawn randomly from each social media post. The contest will run from Oct. 15 to Oct. 20, and the three winners will be announced on October 21 at 12 p.m.. Winners must respond within 24 hours and pick up their prize before 4 p.m. on October 26!

Interested in seeing what else Homecoming has to offer? For more information, click here

Contest Eligibility
Contest is open to Ball State University students, faculty and staff. There will be three (3) winners. The winner on Facebook will receive a blanket ($39.98), coffee mug ($12.98) valued at $52.96. The winner on Instagram will receive a blanket ($39.98) and coffee mug ($12.98) valued at $52.96. The winner on Twitter will receive a flag ($34.98) and a coffee mug ($12.98) valued at $47.96. Employees of Ball State Daily, McKinley Avenue or any Unified Media group are not eligible to win. The odds of winning depend on the total entries submitted. Contest is sponsored by Unified Media, College of Communication, Information, and Media, Ball State University, 2000 W. University Avenue, Muncie, Indiana 47306.