Welcome to BSU class of 2025!

Win Ball State merch before you even get to campus!

Who doesn’t love free stuff? The Ball State Daily is giving away a Ball State Prize Pack valued at over $75 to three lucky incoming freshmen! All you have to do is enter the Chirp Chirp for Merch contest sponsored by The Haven Apartments.

Three (3) people will be starting off their year with a HotBox Pizza gift certificate, a Ball State draw string bag, t-shirt, water bottle and more!

The rules to enter are simple: 

1. Follow us on social media. Like our Facebook page (@BSUDaily), follow our Instagram (@BallStateDaily), or follow our Twitter (@BallStateDaily). You don’t have to follow us on all three platforms, but each platform equals one entry. The more you follow the greater your chance to win!

2. Send us a DM on each account with your name and BSU email. This allows us to verify you are in fact a freshman.

This contest closes August 30 at 11:59 p.m. The winners will be picked August 31st and notified by Ball State email and The Daily social media accounts. Winners have one week to respond and claim their prize, so be sure to check your messages on that date. The winner must be a first-year student at Ball State University at the conclusion of the contest.

Good luck Class of 2025!

Employees of Ball State Daily, McKinley Avenue or any Unified Media group are not eligible to win. The contest is presented by The McKinley Avenue Agency, College of Communication, Information, and Media, Ball State University, 2000 W. University Avenue, Muncie, Indiana 47306. The grand prize, a BSU prize basket and $25 HotBox certification, is worth $75. Second place winner will win a BSU prize basket and $25 HotBox certification, is worth $75. The third place winner will receive a BSU prize basket and $25 HotBox certification, is worth $75. The total worth of all prizes is $225.
Contest is only open to Ball State University’s incoming Freshmen class. There will be 3 (three) winners that will be selected to receive a Ball State Prize Pack and a Hot Box gift certificate. Each Ball State prize pack includes a Backsack, Spirit (9.99), Waterbottle, Prest (3.99), Black Ball state arch t-shirt, Large (15.99), Ball State Sunglasses, Red (6.99), Lanyard, Black (6.99), Keytag, Acrylic (4.99). Employees of Ball State Daily, McKinley Avenue or any Unified Media group are not eligible to win. The odds of winning depends on the total entries submitted. Contest is sponsored The Haven Apartments.