Don't Forget to Grab the Graduation Edition of The Daily News!

We are excited to announce that the spring Graduation Edition of The Daily News is on newsstands across campus! Not only is this a special edition because of our favorite grads being featured through Grad Wishes, but it also features stories made special by The Daily News to document the 2020-2021 school year and its effects on our lives.

1. A Great Memento to remember this year by

The Graduation Edition of The Daily News is a perfect memento to capture the memories of the past year. It features special stories focusing on the events of the past year, serving as a time capsule of memories as well as a glimpse into what life after college looks like.

2. Features Grad Wishes

In this issue you will find the names of all graduating seniors, as well as special congratulations notes from family and friends, wishing their loved seniors the very best! This is the closest thing to a Ball State yearbook, so it is the perfect piece to add to your Ball State memorabilia collection.

3. It’s the last edition of the academic year

You absolutely can’t miss this last edition of The Daily News since it’s the last and FINAL edition coming out this year! This is a very special copy and is your last dose of student media until next semester or ever.

4. Has something for everyone

Some might think that because the Graduation Edition of The Daily News features Grad Wishes it isn’t marketing toward everyone, but there IS something for everyone! Since there are additional articles written by student media such as sports features about graduating seniors and nursing students graduating in a pandemic in addition to the Grad Wishes, there is something for everyone to enjoy.

This Graduation Edition of The Daily News is certainly a special one, so don’t forget to pick one up!  Also, a huge congratulations to all of our 2021 graduates! We can’t wait to see what you accomplish and wish you the best as you embark on a new journey! If you still haven’t picked up your copy of the Graduation Edition, they will be available at commencement, so don’t forget to pick one up on your way out! The Graduation Edition is located around campus at newsstands and online as the digital edition!

The Digital Edition is available now!

Find the newsstand nearest you with the map below: