If you’re looking for a way to avoid getting sunburnt this summer, Ball State Online may have a solution for you — actually, more like 350-plus. Consider these five reasons to continue learning this summer.
1. Stay on Track. With more than 350 courses ranging from accounting to writing, there’s bound to be a course to help you catch up, stay on track, or get ahead with your degree. Pick up an extra elective you’ve been wanting to take or a core class that couldn’t fit in your Fall or Spring schedule.
2. Flexible Schedules. Even if you’re working, interning, or vacationing this summer, take your classes wherever you are. Classes are offered in 10- and five-week formats, so you’ll have plenty of time to fit in fun, friends, and family this summer.
3. Award-Winning. Ball State Online has a reputation for being one of the best in the nation when it comes to online bachelor degree programs. For the past nine years, U.S. News and World Report has ranked many of our online programs as some of the “Best Online Programs” in the nation. Even if you only plan on taking a couple online classes this summer, just know that you’re getting the same award-winning instruction and curriculum as you do on campus.
4. Same Professors. Online classes are taught by most of the same professors who teach on campus. You may even recognize a few professors that you’ve already had in class. They are pioneers in the online classroom and know how to create engaging online classes that earn national recognition.
5. Quality and Value. Not only are online classes an affordable option, they are also valuable. Ball State was the first in the state to earn Learner Support Program Certification for its online programs. This honor is given by Quality Matters, a leading quality assurance organization for online education.
Still on the fence? Visit bsu.edu/online/summer for more benefits and to view the full list of courses being offered.