Upgrade to the 17 Hundred Apartments!

17 Hundred Apartments are the best choice when looking for upscale apartment living in Muncie. Located right next to the Ball State campus, 17 Hundred is the most convenient housing near Ball State. Inside each apartment are stainless steel kitchen appliances, as well as a stackable washer and dryer. The living room and dining room are completely furnished as an added bonus and there's more!

The 17 Hundred apartments offer six different floor plans on three floors, and each one better than the next. Floor plans range from 782 square feet to 855 square feet, ensuring that you have plenty of space to host friends, store your belongings and feel right at home. Each floor plan also offers open areas and easy access to the essentials. You can find detailed floor-plans on the website here

There’s no need to stress about furnishing your living and dining areas, because that is already taken care of with the 17 Hundred apartments. Every space comes furnished with a sofa, end table, coffee table, designer chair, ottoman, kitchen table, 4 chairs and 2 barstools. While the essentials are provided, let your creativity thrive as you decorate the walls and fill your bedrooms with furniture and decor. 

Joanna Gains taught us that the kitchen is the most important room in the house, and that’s why you won’t see any flimsy apartment grade cheap appliances in our units. You will have GE Clean Steel modern appliances including: range, dishwasher, built in microwave and a refrigerator with an ice maker. We also know everyone loves a nice granite kitchen counter, so we added that in too. 

Your safety is also never a question with our video surveillance system, secure building entrance, coded electronic door locks for each apartment and entry intercom system. Your parents will be able to sleep better at night knowing that the 17 Hundred apartments have your safety at heart. 

If you aren’t sold already, additional amenities include private parking spots, cable and high-speed internet, stackable washer and dryer and trash removal. 

1700 Apartments is now leasing for 2021-2020. To find out more and book a showing, head to http://17hundred.net/. Don’t wait too long, these apartments will be gone before you know it!