Vote For Your Favorite Spooky Creation!

Share Your Spooky Spirit contests invites all to make that DIY craft that chills you to the bone.

Ghouls, witches, and skeletons, oh my! The best time of year is here, and we’re ready to give everyone a true fright. Now is the time to create something terrifying- and be rewarded for it! 
Share Your Spooky Spirit contests invited all to make that DIY craft that chills you to the bone. Whether it be carving a pumpkin, drawing or designing a spine-chilling picture, or creating any fall-inspired craft, we got all the creations to make your skin crawl!

The creations are in, now there's only one thing left to do: VOTE! Share Your Spooky Spirit invites YOU to decide who comes out on top as winner! Hype up your friend's pumpkin or get all of your roommates to vote for your submission! All you have to do is follow this link and vote for your top 5 favorites. You have until midnight on Tuesday, October 21 to vote- so don't waste any time!

You are the judge here- the people have the power to pick and choose the best, so make your vote count! Indy Scream Park is Indiana’s #1 haunt spot, called “one of the spookiest haunted houses in the area” by CBS4Indy, and voted #1 as USA’s Best Haunted House in 2019. Enter one of the many attractions offered, including Zombie Paintball Assault, and Nightmare Factory Blackout.
So, vote on the best spooky creation and have the power to choose who comes out with VIP Indy Scream Park tickets!

Contest is open to Ball State University undergraduate/graduate students/faculty, and the Muncie community. There will be five (5) winners. All winners will receive four (4) tickets at a value of $231.80 total. Employees of Ball State Daily, McKinley Avenue or any Unified Media group are not eligible to win. The odds of winning depends on the total entries submitted. Winners must be able to pick up the tickets in person and provide photo ID at the Arts & Journalism Building on Ball State's campus by Friday, October 23. Contest is sponsored by Unified Media, College of Communication, Information, and Media, Ball State University, 2000 W. University Avenue, Muncie, Indiana 47306.