Chirp Chirp for Merch

A contest just for Ball State Freshman!

The end of summer signifies a brand new school year. For freshman, it’s new territory, new friends, new experiences. All this change is a lot to keep up with! When I was a freshman, all I could think about was how to make this big pond a bit smaller. 

Luckily enough, us at The Daily are looking out for you, with The Cardinal FieldGuide filled with dos and don'ts, freebies, and extra insider information only seasoned students know. It’s a must read for any incoming freshman.

We want to give you some freebies to start off the year right to ease the stress of being the new kid. The Chirp Chirp for Merch contest is designed specifically for you, with gift cards to restaurants near campus and various Ball State merch ready to win.

All you have to do for an entry is follow/like one of our social media pages: Facebook (@BSUDaily), Instagram (@BallStateDaily), or Twitter (@BallStateDaily), and DM us your Ball State email! To gain an extra entry, comment on The Daily’s Chirp Chirp for Merch Contest post on Facebook or Instagram sharing what you’re most excited about for the new school year. 

If you win, we’ll let you know by email and by featuring you on our Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter pages. The contest begins on August 10th and the winners will be announced on August 31st. The prize will include (1) HotBox certificate, $25 Roots gift card, and a Ball State t-shirt and water bottle.

The winners will have until September 1st to pick up their prizes from the Holden Strategic Communications Center in the Atrium.

Following The Daily is the next step to being up to date on all campus and local news and events. It’s the onestop shop for staying in the know on what’s going on in Muncie and at Ball State. Let us ease the stress of entering college in such a hard time and make the best of the first week of school!

The Haven sponsors the Cardinal Field Guide, “The Haven is the premier apartment community in Muncie, and we have the awards to prove it!”

Participants can receive up to 2 entries into the contest. Participants can receive one entry by liking our Facebook page (@BSUDaily), by following our Instagram (@BallStateDaily), or by following our Twitter (@BallStateDaily) and direct messaging us their name and Ball State email. An additional (1) entry can be earned by commenting under the social media Chirp Chirp for Merch post on either Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter. The winner will be picked August 31st and will notified by Ball State Email and The Daily Socials, must respond within 1 week and must pick up their prize before September 7th. Contest is open to Ball State University’s incoming Freshman class. There will be 6 winner(s) that will receive a Ball State T-shirt ($16), Ball State water bottle ($4), $25 Roots gift card, and 1 HotBox coupon ($15).Employees of Ball State Daily, McKinley Avenue or any Unified Media group are not eligible to win. The odds of winning depends on the total entries submitted. Contest is sponsored by Unified Media, College of Communication, Information, and Media, Ball State University, 2000 W. University Avenue, Muncie, Indiana 47306.