Pizza King is celebrating over 60 years of quality pizza

Order ahead of time by calling any of the 11 locations around Delaware County

Pizza King is celebrating over 60 years of quality pizza and special ingredients to the Hoosier family. Pizza King has 11 locations across Delaware County with eight locations right in Muncie. Headquartered and raised right here in Muncie, Pizza King continues to serve “good to the very edge” pizza! 

Whether you are in a rush between errands, getting the family ready for dinner, or need munchies for movie night, Pizza King has you covered. With seven sizes of pizza and 17 different toppings, what ever the occasion you can have the perfect pizza. They may be called Pizza King, but pizza isn’t the only thing on the menu. They also have subs, chicken, salads and more! Check out their menu here

Are you tired of cooking during? Did you forget to thaw something from the freezer to make dinner with? Don’t worry-- even though Pizza King’s dining rooms are closed for dine-in, they are open during standard business hours for carry-out and delivery orders! 

Order ahead of time by calling any of the 11 locations around Delaware County. To find the location closest to you and order Muncie’s Hometown Pizza, visit https://www.pizzaking.com/locations/

After you grab a pizza and some bread stix, tell your friends all about the tastiest pizza in town-- maybe even share a slice with them!