Village Promenade is the best apartment complex for you!

Wanting to find a great place to live in the perfect location, with some of the best amenities you can ask for? Then Village Promenade is the place for you! With us you will find spacious floor plans, beautiful amenities, fun events, and the best location you can get.

On a typical day living at VP, you can find yourself relaxing in a fully furnished apartment after class or hanging out in a hammock on the rooftop terrace. These are only a couple of the great amenities that Village Promenade has to offer! The apartment community also includes a resort style pool with a waterfall, hot tub, 24-hour fitness center, clubhouse full of activities, and quiet study rooms with free printing. Let’s not forget that being only steps away from Ball State’s campus, you can easily take part in all the festivities the Village has to offer.

Being a “Best of Ball State” winner for the past five years in a row, it’s no surprise that residents love Village Promenade and the lifestyle it creates for them. Previously Village Promenade has won “Best of” in the following categories: Apartment Complex, Maintenance, Amenities, Location, Price Point, and Landlord. No other apartment community can compete with the Village location and ultimate living that VP has to offer all its residents.

All this sweet talking can only do so much, so take a look what our residents had to say…

(5 / 5) January 21, 2020: Living here has been so convenient! I work in the village so the location is great and the amenities VP provides are unbeatable. I love how there is always something going on here so every day is a new surprise!

(5 / 5) January 19, 2020: The Village Promenade has been home for the past two and a half years and it has made my college experience incredible. the location is unbeatable, the staff is friendly and helpful and the amenities make you forget you are actually a college student!

(4.5 / 5) January 17, 2020: Absolutely love it here! The staff is amazing! I love being so close to campus! It honestly helps with wanting to stay involved with campus events. I have no complaints!

(5 / 5) January 16, 2020: Living in the VP is living in luxury all the time! These past 2 years have been a quick walk to campus, restaurants, and the bars. The perfect location and amenities that don’t compare to any other apartment complex in Muncie!

So make sure to head on over to www.villagepromenade.com to schedule a time to visit!