From everyone at the Ball State Daily, congratulations to all graduating seniors! You did it. You made it through some of the best years of your life, now good luck in the 'real world.' 

Wherever you’re headed next or whatever you’re doing, we have great confidence that your time at Ball State has prepared you for success.

To celebrate your accomplishments, Ball State Daily publishes Grad Wish Magazine each semester. It is now available on newsstands inside The Daily News! Grad Wishes Magazine is sponsored by Ball State Online. Their support makes it possible for Ball State Daily to produce and publish this special publication.

The magazine includes the names of all graduating seniors as well as special congratulations notes from family and friends wishing their graduates the very best!

In the coming weeks, a digital edition of Grad Wishes will be available, too. Plus, follow us Facebook or Instagram to see our Grad Wishes video. 

Want to purchase a wish for a Spring 2020 grad? Click here to find out how.