All the leaves have fallen, the winter jackets have been broken out and the dark skies come earlier than desired. These are all signs that Winter is here and the reality in Indiana is that it is going to stay for awhile.

While the sun may not always be shining in Muncie, there is still joy to be found right where you are. Sometimes it just requires looking a little further and making the most out of every moment.

Minnetrista is right down the block to bring magic to your Winter! They have a calendar full of events to warm your heart on the extra chilly days. 

You may have to bundle up, but trust us, it’ll be worth it!

Enchanted Luminaria Walk at Minnetrista 

Dec. 6 & 7 between 6- 9p.m.

Cost: FREE

Kick off the holiday season with family and friends! Enjoy sweet treats, winter crafts, carriage rides, and holiday music in celebration of the season. Embrace the sounds and spirit of the holidays at this outdoor community event.

Tea & Talk at Minnetrista: Hoosier Innovation

Dec. 11 between 3- 4:30p.m.

Cost: $15; member discounts apply

In conjunction with the new Minnetrista exhibit, Hoosier Innovation, learn about the formation of the modern kitchen has its roots planted deep in East Central Indiana history. Register for the event online here. 

Gingerbread House Family Workshop

Dec. 15 between 2- 4:00p.m.

Cost: $25/house

Registration Deadline: Dec. 12

Bring the magic of Christmas to life when you create a gingerbread masterpiece with your whole family (yes, friends count as family too) at Minnetrista! Enjoy sweet cookies and holiday music, meet and take photos with Gingy the gingerbread man, and explore his magical castle. 

Farmers Market at Minnetrista: Indoor Market

Dec. 21 between 9a.m.- 12p.m.

Cost: FREE

The fun of the Farmers Market doesn’t have to end just because it’s cold outside. If you’re still in Muncie right before the holiday, gather with your family and friends at the Farmers Market. Discover a variety of fresh produce, meats, eggs, baked goods, jams and more that will make for the most delicious holiday recipes! 

For more information regarding all events, visit Minnetrista.net.

Don’t let the cold weather take away all the fun. Enjoy the Winter at Minnetrista!