Wanting to find a great place to live in the perfect location, with some of the best amenities you can ask for? Then Village Promenade is the place for you! With us you will find spacious floor plans, beautiful amenities, fun events, and the best location you can get.

On a typical day living at VP, you can find yourself relaxing in a fully furnished apartment after class or hanging out in a hammock on the rooftop terrace. These are only a couple of the great amenities that Village Promenade has to offer! The apartment community also includes a resort-style pool with a waterfall, hot tub, 24-hour fitness center, clubhouse full of activities, and quiet study rooms with free printing. Let’s not forget that being only steps away from Ball State’s campus, you can easily take part in all the festivities the Village has to offer.

Being a “Best of Ball State” winner for the past 5 years in a row, it’s no surprise that residents love Village Promenade and the lifestyle it creates for them. Previously Village Promenade has won “Best of” in the following categories: Apartment Complex, Maintenance, Amenities, Location, Price Point, and Landlord. No other apartment community can compete with the Village location and ultimate living that VP has to offer all its residents.

Community Amenities

• Courtyard Pool
  • Rooftop Tanning Deck
  • 24-Hour Fitness Center
  • 24-Hour Computer Lab & Study Lounge
  • Covered Vehicle Parking *additional charges may apply
  • Hot Tub
  • Outdoor Television
  • Restaurants and Retail Shopping
  • Private Study Rooms
  • Ample Covered Bicycle Storage

For more information, visit our website at www.villagepromenade.com