Calling all Cardinals looking for a place to land: let us help you find your nest! We invite you to the Fall Roost Housing Fair, sponsored by The Haven, on Wed. Sept. 18 from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m. in the Atrium. The Roost is the perfect opportunity to learn about different rental options in Muncie and meet face-to-face with potential landlords. Businesses in attendance include: 

Plus, check out our other fair attendees:

The Ball State Daily will be hosting the “Around the Roost” contest during the housing fair. Students can find a passport-like book in the Roost Housing Guide that they can use while walking around to each vendor. Students can collect labels from each of booths at the event by speaking to the vendors. When students are done walking around, they will be able turn in their passport book to the Ball State Daily table for a chance to win a college essentials prize, which includes laundry supplies, kitchen supplies and more!

Participants can receive one (1) entry into the contest by collecting 1-4 labels on their passport book. Participants can receive two (2) entries into the contest by having 5-9 labels on their passport book. Participants can receive three (3) entries into the contest by having 10-14 labels and four (4) entries by collecting 15 labels on their passport book. Students, at the end of their time at the Housing Fair, will turn in their passport book to the Ball State Daily table to be entered to win a prize. 

Contest is open to Ball State University undergraduate and graduate students. There will be (1) one winner that will receive a housing essentials pack that includes: Laundry Basket ($7.44), kitchen set ($4.97), tupper ware ($4.94), dish soap ($2.48), cups ($2.56), Cascade Pacs ($4.94), sponges ($2.72), paper towels ($1.94), Swiffer ($11.97), Ziploc Bags ($4.66), air fresheners ($2.74), Tide Pods($11.97), dryer sheets ($1.84), glass cleaner ($2.97), Lysol Wipes ($2.34), plastic silverware ($3.13), trash bags ($6.76), toilet paper ($3.82), paper plates ($3.54), 10 Pack Hangers ($1.17), aluminum foil ($3.48), bad clips ($2.96) making the total value of the prize $95.34. Odds of winning depends on the total entries submitted. Contest is sponsored by Unified Media, College of Communication, Information, and Media, Ball State University, 2000 W. University Avenue, Muncie, Indiana 47306.